what is the problem here...

sunlight44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All Dj's:

I want opinion here, I don't know what's going on here but, i had some ok relationships, and the last one wasn't too good, i brook it of but i still hung out with the ex basically just for sex ( to the side) mostly nothing else, but what i want to know is I am not excite to meet new woman anymore, it's like i don't want to go through the dating process anymore, i mean if they come to me without working to get them yes i get them.

Is that because I am still hunging out with the ex and getting sex easy that what making me lazy or do i have just to push myself to meet woman and then the excitement will come, can somebody give an insight please?

Thanks

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
when you're hanging out tearing off the same piece of a$$, even after you decided you needed to move on you get what's called chi- minus. what you are describing sounds just like it. when I get like this I refrain from sex for three weeks until I get back in the mood where I want to drill some strange, and go where I've never gone before. I'm just glad the red sox won tonight, its nice to be up 2-0

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
sunlight44 said:
Hello All Dj's:

I want opinion here, I don't know what's going on here but, i had some ok relationships, and the last one wasn't too good, i brook it of but i still hung out with the ex basically just for sex ( to the side) mostly nothing else, but what i want to know is I am not excite to meet new woman anymore, it's like i don't want to go through the dating process anymore, i mean if they come to me without working to get them yes i get them.

Is that because I am still hunging out with the ex and getting sex easy that what making me lazy or do i have just to push myself to meet woman and then the excitement will come, can somebody give an insight please?

Thanks
Sounds like your problem is either:

1. You're getting sex regularly from your ex, which only naturally is going to demotivate you from snagging other women. Your sexual needs are being met, therefore you don't need to be "on the prowl".

2. You're probably tired of the mating game, its difficulty, and the bullsh*t it encompasses.

or

3. You might still have feelings for the ex, preventing you from wanting to hook up with other women.

sunlight44

Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Sounds like your problem is either:

1. You're getting sex regularly from your ex, which only naturally is going to demotivate you from snagging other women. Your sexual needs are being met, therefore you don't need to be "on the prowl".

2. You're probably tired of the mating game, its difficulty, and the bullsh*t it encompasses.

or

3. You might still have feelings for the ex, preventing you from wanting to hook up with other women.
Edge , there is some sense in #1 but not #2and #3 because i really still like beautifull woman i am just don't like to play more games...

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the male psyche is more complicated than some people think.

if you're happy right now, don't worry about it.

that said, getting regular sex does satisfy men's bodies....

once the sex supply stops, I expect you'll get motivated again

sunlight44

Don Juan
Reaction score
marinetti said:
the male psyche is more complicated than some people think.

if you're happy right now, don't worry about it.

that said, getting regular sex does satisfy men's bodies....

once the sex supply stops, I expect you'll get motivated again
marinetti i don't know if i got your point but for me it's not question of having sex for just having sex but who you have it with is important in my case i think i am having sex with the ex because i got used to her and it's there for me when i want it....

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sunlight44 said:
marinetti i don't know if i got your point but for me it's not question of having sex for just having sex but who you have it with is important in my case i think i am having sex with the ex because i got used to her and it's there for me when i want it....
excuse my poor choice of words.

what i was trying to say is that i think your drive to meet new women is down because you are regularly having sex with your ex. I think that, once you stop having sex with her, your desire to date will come back, because i believe our desires to date are linked to our desires to get sexual satisfaction.

sunlight44

Don Juan
Reaction score
marinetti said:

what i was trying to say is that i think your drive to meet new women is down because you are regularly having sex with your ex. I think that, once you stop having sex with her, your desire to date will come back, because i believe our desires to date are linked to our desires to get sexual satisfaction.
no problem i got your point, and i think it's worth giving it a shot to see how it goes even if she ask for sex i will try to ignore her request and see what happen/ thanks

DELILAH

Reaction score
marinetti said:

I agree.