What is the most AFC thing you have done for a woman?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to look up the meaning of "nice guy." I looked and looked and found these kick-ass definitions I had to share. After reading carefully, I realized I have behaved in some of the ways herein described. Credit: Urban dictionary. Well worth the read.

Part of becoming a better self is seeing how you have improved. Just for laughs. What is the "nicest" most AFC thing you have done for a woman?

Chris Rock's definition of the friend zone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zywIR_ZFLts

Nice guy: A young male who will give up countless hours of his time listening to the problems of his very attractive female friends because they need someone to talk to about their apathetic, Baywatch jock of a boyfriend because no one else will listen or genuinely care. Although always surrounded by beautiful girls the nice guy can’t get a girlfriend or even facilitate the alleviation of certain “drives” because his “ordinary” physical appearance will forever be compared to the Baywatch beach bum’s. The nice guy would never capitalize on a vulnerable girl, objectify or cheat on a girl, he will go out of his way and bend over backwards to help his “friends” and will never ask for anything in return but no matter how intelligent, understanding, humorous, compassionate, trusting or loyal the nice guy is the female cohort will always pass him up and endure any length of abuse, objectification, apathy and cold-heartedness from a man if he has physical attractiveness, fashion, big muscles and chiseled facial features.

The nice guy will eventually realize that his dependability and empathy will never be appreciated and all his friendships with females are all one-sided. This coupled with years of watching girls go for tanned, muscular jerk-offs with nice cars while he desperately hopes someone will realize that how viable he actually is will spawn and incubate the nice guy’s insecurities and he will eventually abandon his views, dumb-down his speech, take-up weight-lifting and switch majors from cancer research with a minor in theoretical physics to playground management so he can devote his time to emulating Baywatch characters and football players so that he will one day be viewed as more than a “nice guy.”

The nice guy will eventually work up the courage to ask out his attractive female friend but will invariably be turned down because she’s so self-centered that she’d never actually had a smidgeon of compassion for the nice guy’s feelings or even realized that he’s interested in girls. After rejecting the nice guy, the girl will downplay the supposed friendship to the point where they never speak again, which in turn will make the nice guy depressed (ironically, he won’t have anyone to talk to) because he’s devoted so much time and energy and has become so warped from being exposed to these kinds of people that he will either live the rest of his life alone in a tiny apartment, jerking off to old Saved by the Bell episodes or get drunk one night and impregnate a 300-pound, cross-eyed derelict who works at Wendy’s and spend the rest of his life being treated like ****.

The whole ‘nice guy’ phenomenon really supports the idea that people primarily care about physical appearances and that shrewdness, selfishness and narcissism will always triumph over compassion, rapport and “inner beauty.” "Jeez Patrick, I hope I can find a nice guy like you someday."
"Well, if you need me I'll be at home, crying myself to sleep while masturbating to the sound of my 70-year-old neighbors having sex...I might also play some PS3."

Last edited:

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my afc days I remember I bought flowers for this girl on my second date with her. Lol looking back I can't believe how lame I was.

Then around the last time I saw her (we date for like 2 months) I wrote her some lame poetry. Haha guess that scared her off! Around that time I started hitting up this site and haven't wrote a poem or bought flowers since.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I flew to Louisiana from Indiana on a Spring break with the hopes of meeting a girl whom I had been talking to online/phone but never met in person. Oh, I never had her number. Although I gave her my itinerary she never showed up to see me during my stay there.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my early twenties I was working in a print shop. A cute girl kept coming in to make copies. Wuss that I was, I sent her flowers with a card expressing my attraction. Never saw her again.

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this girl that I had worked with for a few months and we had gotten to be really close. I instantly fell for her. Me, being the nice guy that I was, would bend over backwards and do anything she asked of me. Of course she would go on and on about how bad her boyfriend treated her and how he cheats on her. (This girl was a 10/10 btw). I've never met a girl that was both beautiful like her and not a slut.. she was the real deal. When he finally dumped her I moved in and asked her out only to get the "I only see you as a friend" speech. Looking back on it now, I probably could've gotten her to be my girlfriend had I not been such a nice guy. She genuinely seemed interested in me and my coworkers thought the same thing. I REALLY ****ed up big time. This was a year ago and I still think about that girl. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I called a woman at work once and asked her what she was thinking about us ! lol that pretty much sealed it.

R

Rubato

I flew out to San Diego to meet a girl I met on eHarmony on her dad's tab. At least it didn't cost me any money.

Since I was clearly the woman in this relationship, I ate very expensive meals on her tab, asked her to be my girlfriend AND told her I loved her all in one weekend! The only thing missing was flowers!

When I got home, I had a new email from her! Our 2 day relationship was over.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spent a summer living two states away and towards the end of it met an HB9 who was a couple years older than me (she also had a kid, lol). Anyways the day before I got in the car to drive 10 hours home I wrote her a long hand-written letter telling her how she was the best part of my summer and all this other AFC nonsense.

The next day on my way home I stopped at a post office to mail the letter and a framed picture of us to her hoping it would make me prince charming. I spent at least an hour trying to find a post office in this town that was completely under construction...huge waste of time.

Anyways she did tell me she loved the package I sent, but less than a week later our doomed long-distance relationship was over when she said she thought we should just be friends.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God, I don't even know where to start I've do sooo many afc things over the years its actually disturbing now that i think about it.. lol. I mean, some serious afc sh*t that I'm too embarrased to even mention.

But it all comes down to just a couple things. Lack of education when when it comes to how to be non beta afc AND just experience pretty much. Some guys get a lot of girls at a young age so they learn by doing quickly, I did not being a shy introvert and what not.