What is the deal with this girl?

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl on a trip. During the night of our hotel stay, we had a party. We played games together in a group. I injured two of my fingers during the party.

Next day when we were having breakfast in the restaurant, she waved at me and I waved back. Later, when she was walking past me, she stopped and gave me two bandages and said she know I hurt my fingers last night. I accepted them and said thank you. After that, I noticed her looking at me a lot.

When the trip was over, I found her on facebook and added her. We messaged for a bit, and I said that I didn't get the chance to get her number during the trip, and if she text, I will text her instead. I basically hint at her for her number. She has read my message, but didn't reply back.

I know I should had gone up to her and got her number during the trip. Learned my mistake.

inkedDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raymond said:
I know I should had gone up to her and got her number during the trip. Learned my mistake.
Answered you own question. Then you chased her over FB, and asked for her number in a weaker position.

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has also disappeared from my facebook chat sidebar, but is still friend with me.

Edit: reappeared, maybe fb is just weird.

Last edited:

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
inkedDJ said:
Answered you own question. Then you chased her over FB, and asked for her number in a weaker position.
Yeah, I know. I will not make the same mistake in the future.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think she would have given you her number in person either

if she wanted you to have it, you'd have it.

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what baffle me. Why was she showing interests if she's not interested.

This has happened to me many times. Girls showing interests, but when I move forward, I get rejected.

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it time. You already messed it up, so just wait till she replies and be done with it if she doesn't.

She may respond due to the attention she had during said trip, but do not let it take much time or her interest would decrease to zero.