What is the best/worst excuse you have used for leaving in the middle of the night?

SAKongen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess most of you have left a girl during the middle of the night or early morning. What is a good excuse for not wanting the spend the night with a one night stand?
I can start with telling my worst excuse. It rates pretty high on crappy excuses...

It was the second time I were at her place. The first time I was pretty drunk, so I thought it might be fun to se her again. Well, it was not. Anyway, we started f..king, and it was crap. It was really boring, and after a while I started fantasizing about jerking off. (This probably tells how boring it was)
Using a condom it was really easy to fake c*mming. Trying relly hard with finding an excuse, I ended up with this on:
"I'm really sorry, but this feels wrong. You see, I've had a really religious catholic upbringing and this is not right. I have to go home and think about it."

After a minute with jibberish, I pick up my clothes and leave.

Edit: Have to mention that I'm a total atheist, and had lot of laughs from this later on.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I have a busy day tomorrow and I know that if I spend the night with you I will not get one bit of sleep."

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a curfew. LMAO...I used it

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some serious gas, gonna go home..

Nikos75

Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to excuse

I don't know what you think, but in my opinion,

Excuses are for wussies.

Just say: "I gotta go".

If you wanna see her again anytime soon, you can give her a passionate kiss and say "There are some things we could improve."

If you don't care about seeing her again just leave.

aqua_man1

Banned
Reaction score
i get violent when i sleep and i walk around and **** i got a special bed at home with straps mayb ill show it to u one day anyways gotta go to it im tired

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used the christian upbringing one, cause it's actually true in my case... =)

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plan it better than that

I usually set 6 or 7 alarms on my phone for 5 minutes or so apart, then I act like I'm checking my voicemail and say "AH ****, somethings come up at work... I'm so sorry I feel like an ass"

And I bolt :)