What is she thinking?!!

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I met this Hb not too long ago and we been pretty much hanging out and talking whenever possible. However, unlike the other Hb's I have talked to, this girl seems to like a challenge. I don't know what to draw from this, but she loves to be sarcastic with me. For example, she'll take things I have done (ie. like this once when I accidentally called my server miss instead of sir) and she'll try to bring them to get a laugh. I mean I am very sarcastic so maybe that's what encourages here to give me a challenge, but like I said, unlike most chics I dated, this girl likes to study what I do and then bring it up in a convo to begin a little battle between the both of us. I mean I love it cause I like to see how good she can come back to my comments, but at the same time I wonder what this means in her book. What would you djs think of this if it were you and what would you do about it?? Is their a restriction as to how smooth I can respond be or should I be careful with what the comments I come back with??

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no DJ, but I think you are overanalyzing things. If you enjoy it, and she does, continue to do it. Overanalyzing will definitely cause you to act unnatural, and that can actually hurt you more than just relaxing and going with what feels right, the flow.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
Overanalyzing will definitely cause you to act unnatural, and that can actually hurt you more than just relaxing and going with what feels right, the flow.
The technical term is "Analysis paralysis"

WorldCitizen

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is testing you to see if you are stronger than her. Keep it humourous and keep up with her jokes, she will see you're NOT INTIMIDATED by her wit or looks. It's all a subconscious process, she seems to be digging you. When you can keep up with her without turning into a beta male, then she'll submit to you.