What is my problem ?

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can talk to any females, who are OLDER than me. But i'll turn into biggest piece of **** everytime i try to interact younger, attractive girls. I just blew my chance today @ gas station. This hot HOT HOT blond was asking me how to use credit card machine
and my dumbass couldn't even put one words together because i was so godamn nervous.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know your age but the maturity level usually has something to do with it. Since women mature earlier or whatever that is, they usually end up with older guys and vice versa. That might be a load of bull but I know the maturity part is true.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Get out often, talk to young girls... school girls...college girls, ask them just a short phrase..." Are you friendly?". do it over and over until you can close a conversation, or if you can do it until the "GET LAID" part much better.

Good luck.

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 22 .. i feel really comfortable with older women. trust me, these women are married, have 10 kids and i'm not attracted them (older women) even a one bit. i can make them laugh ... but i just can't do the same with younger girls.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh crap read that one wrong, I saw "can't" and not "can" before the older women. In that case I'm not really sure. Maybe you can't get those young perky breasts out of your mind.

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason older chicks seem more inclined to approach me then the younger ones. I think it has something to do with maturity. Older chicks are more experienced; they tend to know more of what they want and be easier to talk to. Maybe older women are just more your speed. Older doesn't mean less attractive either!

Pookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to treat all women the same no matter what age, race, height, beauty! Talk the the pretty ones like they are the ugly ones, and talk to the ugly ones like they are the pretty ones.