What is a DJ to do on Valentine's Day?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in High School and it's on a Tuesday. I know this is the day that most people probably have sex as well as the day most people break up.

I'm single and I enjoy being single, but is this one of those holidays that are overly hyped or is it a day that makes it harder/easier to be a DJ?

Sorry if the question is vague, I don't know how to word this but I hope some of you can pick it up.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a DJ to do?

Buy your favorite ice cream, put on your coziest slippers, and sit at home crying.

Valentine's Day is like any other day. It has no special meaning. The only people who fear valentine's day are whiny single women, AFCs, and couples who lack originality.

If you were of drinking age, I'd tell you to hit up the bars and clubs for desperate single women looking for validation. But you're not. So I'll just tell you not to care.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentines? What's so special about it?

If anything special will happen that day is that I'll work extra hard when hitting the gym.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentine's and Christmas are a good time to not have a girlfriend, because then you don't have to buy them anything. My girlfriend is only getting a card, but it's still annoying. I hate cards, but she likes them, so oh well.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what I'm gonna do is have a f<ck fest with one my plates and have her cook me a nice dinner.

Let's not forget steak and a bl0wjob day, that is gonna be a good day!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I like to give out the tiny envelope Valentine's like we gave out in school. It's a good excuse to go flirt with your favorite customer service crushes.

AJMS

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
dumbest 'holiday' on the planet.

No, in Canada we have a holiday called "Family day" that happens a week after valentines. No work, no school and its ironic no one really ever gets together as a family.

NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT THOUGH!