What if she offered to buy you a ticket?

EverSure75

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a chick over the summer. She lives overseas but spends the summer here.
We went out on two dates. I was very aloof and didn't think much of it since she was slated to leave.

The night before she left she came over and we fooled around. We didn't go all the way.

She's been away for a few weeks and texts me saying she can't stop thinking about me and that she wants to fk my brains out. She said she would buy me a ticket to come see her.

My schedule would allow it but I've never done anything like this before.

What would you guys do?

I think I'm accepting her offer.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a chick over the summer. She lives overseas but spends the summer here.
We went out on two dates. I was very aloof and didn't think much of it since she was slated to leave.

The night before she left she came over and we fooled around. We didn't go all the way.

She's been away for a few weeks and texts me saying she can't stop thinking about me and that she wants to fk my brains out. She said she would buy me a ticket to come see her.

My schedule would allow it but I've never done anything like this before.

What would you guys do?

I think I'm accepting her offer.
Roommate is sorta redpill and casually bangs girls. He gets the feels a lot though. In this case said roommate has a girl that he knows from a zoo he worked at in Oregon. She's head over heels for him and would fly in every 3 months from San Diego to Fargo to stay a whole week. Last week he flew there, but said he didn't have any money, so she bought the $500 ticket for him and he stayed with her. I'm not sure if that's just she's crazy infatuated or his game is that good. But damn.

If you know you're not getting catfished, go and have fun.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
what country? im gonna be the realist now sorry boys but reality needs to burst this bubble. lets stop and think for a minute WHY she is willing to spend this dough.

seems unstable bro, u havent even fked her. this is kind of a crazy situation. i feel like either she truly feels something for u and this is genuine, which means she has issues or she has a plan to hostel u or wife u up for usa citizenship or get a payday from ur azz

i would feel this out a bit..so anyway what country is this girl from whats her background is she rich? the $$$ might just not even mean sh1t to her too..so..depending if she is wealthy.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I learned a long time ago is if they're offering --- take it. Never pass up on someone's genorosity.

EverSure75

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, guys.
To answer @Julian I live outside the US. She was born and raised here but now works in the US. She's pretty well off and can easily afford it. She's at the top of her field and is in demand internationally. She gets flown all over the place for work.
She's in her mid 30s and has said that she wants to have kids and a family in a few years. I think she sees me as husband material despite me telling her I'm very doubtful about marriage and anymore kids. So needless to say, I'll be using my own condoms and be very mindful of how I dispose of them. Lol.

I'm going to accept the offer and do it for the fun and the experience.

Serenity

Reaction score
I would do it, but I would think through what could go wrong and plan for it. If things get fvcked up you gotta be sure you either can afford a room somewhere or buy a ticket home.

Good luck.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I got a feeling your organs might end up on the black market

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as someone who does ALOT of long-distance "stuff"

she MUST come to you first, the avoids the Chinese event posted above