What I do not understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexafcw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been working through the double your dating ebook and various newsletters that get e-mailed to me, however, how can you possibly appear disinterested in a woman (that acts as a challenge and increases their emotional responses towards you) when your first trying to seduce her so to speak or simply put it, get to know her?

For example, If I was in a bar or a club and wanted to chat up this very attractive woman how would I get to know her without seeming overly keen?

So I take it, it's only once you know the girl resonably well that you start to challenge her and play with her? The initial phase when you first meet her is to act charming, but then your still appear like everyone else!!!

Please help I'm sooooooo confused!!!

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeartlessBtch
have you read the Dj bible?
What she said.

Do you know anything about Eye Contact and Kino?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeartlessBtch
have you read the Dj bible?
SHUT UP
BIACH

you can appear interasted, just don't over do it. you have to do it just enough to keep her guessing "does he like me or not"
One you start hearing "do you love me?, you you like me? why didn't you call me.....bla bla bla" thats when you play hard to get.
be playfull, and keep her guessing...

kinda hard to explain (for me)

alexafcw

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

ok cheers for the responses so far. So basically evoke responses such as eye contact and kino but do not over do it thus leaving her confused, intrigued and therefore challenged to come over and get to know me better.

alexafcw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me!

Excuse me for needing help, which I thought was the purpose of why this website and forum existed for!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, we'll help you - but we can't help every person who comes in here with a generic question that has been asked numerous times before who hasn't taken the time to look at the "required" reading - the DJ Bible - or do a search to see if the question they're asking has already been answered.

Many times (well, virtually all of the time) the question has been addressed in great detail. Especially the one you asked earlier. If you're expecting us to give you answers to questions you can answer for yourself through a little bit of finger clicking on the site, you're wrong. That's endorsing laziness - and laziness isn't an atribute that is going to get you anywhere in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.