What girls' really dislike.

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found through experiment, most girls don't like it when you pretend to act like a sexist. Even if it's jokingly.

I.E.

I was playing cards w/ girls, and I jokingly said "Girls shouldn't win at poker"
She got very pissed off at me. and her friend said that if she hadn't known I was joking she would be mad too.

Just a heads up.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from overly touchy feminist types. Nothing good can come from them

Dietzcoi

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Stay away from overly touchy feminist types. Nothing good can come from them

Dietzcoi
Exactly ! If they can't even laugh wuith stereotypes, next ! I do it all the time, and I haven't met one yet that dislikes it or that started hating me for joking with society :eek: If she starts teasing (in a good mood) I could say **** like 'Hey, back off, shouldn't you be cleaning the kitchen or something ?' :D

TitaniumFireBEAR

Don Juan
Reaction score
The #1 Sports Capital in the World, Boston.
Hypocrite

She's probably a hypocrite, or super mega uptight.

I play the "typical sexist role all the time."

One such case I threw a cookout for my friends and my brother's friends. There turned out to be only 1 or 2 girls. And so I turned to her and said...

"All the guys did the cooking, now you call up a few more girls and get to cleaning this kitchen because it won't do it itself like in Disney movies."

She got angry and was like: "What!"

Me: "Ok. But no thanks for my awesome cooking job and providing you with food?"

She: "You're a wicked a sexist."

Me: "Am I? I guess the only way to know such a thing is to date me. And since you're a feminazi, the odds are nil. But thanks."

Most of the guys, including the one she came with was laughing. Needless to say, she left shortly thereafter WITHOUT cleaning and was quite angry at her date, who happened to be my bro's best friend.

A few days later all the guys who knew her stood up for me as she kept talking ****. Turned out she was a feminazie-lookin punk girl that was ****ing on my bro's friend. So much for a feminazi, cheating *****.

Girls like that bother me, because if they were light-hearted enough, they'd dish it back and be like...

"Well, if I cook and clean and bear children, then I want X, Y, and Z, now!"

They could always joke, but some take it to heart. To me, it's a good way to feel a woman out, if you can diffuse it. If you say "Just kidding" odds are you just set the timer and she's ready to burst. Keep playing on it and she'll know you're kidding. Back down and she'll come over the top [just like poker] and take you for all it's worth.

B.E.A.R.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL so true!!!

As I do/have done martial arts
I say "I haven't met a girl that can out wrestle me, though you are welcome to try. ;) "

A bit sexist, and I can back up my talk too.

I say "wrestle" instead of "grapple" because wrestle has more of a sexual connotation.

Additionally I say "It always ends up with me in the dominating position."

And we all know how women like to be dominated. I can get some sly smiles and blushes at that. Then I ask them to feel my big muscles! :D

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she got mad, she's got probs man

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im always sexist and it works a treat

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I LIKE that Hollowpoint. Rest assured I'll be adding that one to my reportoire.

Also, I love making sexist jokes. I like to tell the stupid one liners to get me in the mood, and then I'm a lot more witty with my responses :D

Some classic corny ones:

Why did the woman cross the road?
Who cares? why is she out of the kitchen?

Why do women need wrist-watches?
They don't. The time is on the stove.

What do you do when your dishwasher and washing machine stop working at the same time?
Tell her to get back to her damn work.

and so on.

Rhino