What girls like(i think)

roger4250

Reaction score
Ok well ever since 7th grade i noticed that girls like guys that are funny and they still do in 11th grade even if your ugly like me. So renember make a girl laugh. Make sure the jokes are funny look on the internet for funny jokes. Im not sure that this may be true in all countries or whatever but its worth a try right?

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny is only half of the equation. You need to have a ceratain air of confidence and ****iness. Hence ****y and Funny.

On another note, canned jokes aren't usually a very good way to get a girl to laugh. You sound too predictable. Being funny is more having witty comments to make about something or funny stories that relate to whatever it is that you're currently talking about.

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any tips on how to develop ways of making "witty comments"?

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to some stand up comedy that you like. buy a couple comedy cds and listen to them everyday. surround yourself with some funny people and y'll pick it up

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say something kinda mean to them but make sure they know youre joking.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just make fun of her. That's basic C&F.
Read David D's newsletter, I mean, he pretty much markets C&F as his own. lol.
But I was on the phone tonight with this chick. I had her laughing the whole time, accusing her of ****.
Just practice till you're good. Confidence helps too. But I'm a natural at humor, so who knows.