What does this mean?

Cool As Ice

Reaction score
Meet this girl last weekend while out drinking and watching the basketball game. I got the # and made the call and setup a date for next Thursday. Well while I was on the call she asked me what I was doing and I said I was heading home from a happy hour. She told me was going to this local bar. I mentioned to her that I got a call from a friend of mine and he wanted me to meet him at the same bar. She said I should go I told her I might but I wasnt' real sure, that I was kind of tired and had a lot work to get done Friday. I told her that if I go I will look for her.

Now here is the rub. She said if you show up call me and tell me where you are at in the bar because I vaugely remember what you look like. I politely said if I go I would look for her and said have a good night and hung. Is this next!!! warranted behavior.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cool As Ice
Meet this girl last weekend while out drinking and watching the basketball game. I got the # and made the call and setup a date for next Thursday. Well while I was on the call she asked me what I was doing and I said I was heading home from a happy hour. She told me was going to this local bar. I mentioned to her that I got a call from a friend of mine and he wanted me to meet him at the same bar. She said I should go I told her I might but I wasnt' real sure, that I was kind of tired and had a lot work to get done Friday. I told her that if I go I will look for her.

Now here is the rub. She said if you show up call me and tell me where you are at in the bar because I vaugely remember what you look like. I politely said if I go I would look for her and said have a good night and hung. Is this next!!! warranted behavior.
Next.....

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spidey sense tingling... an odd request. Understand that there is a distinct possibility that the request are going to get odder as you pursue more.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might be F'g with you. Like you're 1 of 50 guys that hit on her that day. Trying to portray like she has so many guys she can't remember you.

I'd go out with her and see what happens. If she's an attn wh*re, cut the date short and find a new one...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a test. Don't meet her at the bar, instead wait another week and set up a different date.

BGMan

J

jiltgirl

rewhat does this mean??

Dear Mean-
You have just had an encounter with an idiot-
with the telephone and social skills of a doorknob-count yourself lucky- and go "NEXT-"
JILTGIRL