What does it mean when a girl says "I don't have time even for myself"?

Colonizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a conference about business. I found inside a classmate who I don’t talk too much with.
After the conference she asked me to go to eat with her (it was like 4pm, and she haven’t had lunch).

She was kind of stressed and started to “open up”. She mentioned things like “no time / a lot of work” but then she said: “I don’t have time even for myself”. Does this mean “I’m not having sex” or something like that??? What do u think??

Reaction score
It simply means that she has no time to spend on hobbies, family, friends, fun things to do other than work. And yes, that probably includes sex.

So what was your intention exactly by asking this? Were you planning on going all nice on her, sympathizing with her, being the understanding girlfriend?

Why do you care?

Just take it as noted and have some fun. By all means, DO NOT start offering dates because she needs some "me" time.

Secretly it may have been a thing she said to make sure you'll be easier to back off when she tells you she has no time to go out with you. Maybe she's not that into you. Interested women make sure they do nothing to make things difficult for you to show your interest in them. If she liked you in "that" way, she wouldn't have said it that carelessly, if at all.

Stop thinking so much.

You said it was a conference about business. Why don't you focus on that some more, eh? Business means money. Women do not.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it means she keeps too much stuff on her plate and gives her "man" table scraps. she will always have an excuse for why she is late or why she can't go out or why she flakes all the time.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colonizer said:
“I don’t have time even for myself”.
Translation: "Don't even THINK about asking me out because you don't turn me on like Brad would."

Reaction score
I have recently experienced this EXACT same line from a girl.

What does it really mean?

It means she has time for someone, she doesn't doesn't have time for you.

Sorry for the tough love.