what do you think of this?

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is that hot blond grl in my english class that i really didnt think of until she gave me a compliment
Though, i'm not french, I spent a whole deal of my life in France and that gives some kind of french accent combined with the accent of my country that makes a very unique accent.(if this sentence doesnt make sense, dont worry about it,i'm still learning english)
Anyway, one day, after I had made a report in front of the whole class, she came up to me and told me that she loved my accent. I thought that a grl making compliments might be a good sign.
I started to chat with her for the following days asking her questions and complimenting her on her personality (she really is a nice person)
Everytime I would try to ask for her number, we would be interrupted by something.
Yesterday, after class, we left the class together and started chatting.After some fluff talk, I said:
"you are a very interesting person and it's just too bad that I only get to see you at school"
her:" you dont know that much about me"
me:"the little that I know seems promising"
her:"you seem very interesting too, but you are usually the quiet one asking questions and listenning to me"
me:"what steps do we have to take in order to see each other out of school?"
she hesitated a while and said:
"well, I have a boyfriend,we are on the rocks now,but I respect him because we have been together for so long"
me:"what's wrong?"
her:"well you know,when you have been with someone for so long, it starts to be the same thing all the time, and I'm not ready for marriage right now"
me:"oh he wants to marry you?"
her:"yes, but i'm not ready "
me" is he in this school ?
her:"yes"
me:"is it the guy that is always waiting for you?"
there is a guy that usually waits for her after class and they chat a while before she leaves
her:"well I think he's waited a couple of time, but he doesnt do it all the time, and he is not here today"
me:"Anyway, I wish you the best"
her:"thank you , that is so mature"
She hugged me and said:" have a good night"
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT ALL THIS?

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sink zat you have not got much chance avec zis girl, for ze moment in any case.

Bonne chance,
Osc.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are way to nice to her, way too formal, and already being her shrink..stop with all this "you are so interesting, I want to draw a portrait of you and keep it in my wallet wherever I go"

tell er about your french tickler, gimp outfit, treasure chest and ben wa ball collection

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
"you are so interesting, I want to draw a portrait of you and keep it in my wallet wherever I go"
Ah, but it's so beautifully french!

Excuse-moi Descartes, en verite j'adore les francaises!

Osc.

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
please tell me something

tell me if there is anything I can do to get this grl instead of writing jokefully. Anyone wanna tell me something subtantial?

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did give you advice:

Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
I sink zat you have not got much chance avec zis girl, for ze moment in any case.
You don't stand much chance right now - keep chatting her up, but start working on some women who are single.

Osc.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, she said she has a boyfriend..not only is she STILL with him, but never in the history of a break up(if she even decides to break it off) is there a clean break..

Why are you trying to set your self up for misery?? and fixating on unavailable girls? Get this through your FRENCH skull..SHE IS UNAVAILABLE.