What do you talk about on a first date?

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys...What do you talk about on a first date. I have been going out on dates with girls that I met online but the conversation tends to dry up after a few minutes mainly because the questions that you would have asked are already answered on her online profile. What do you guys usually talk about to keep the conversation going?....Thanks

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lastking said:
Hi Guys...What do you talk about on a first date. I have been going out on dates with girls that I met online but the conversation tends to dry up after a few minutes mainly because the questions that you would have asked are already answered on her online profile. What do you guys usually talk about to keep the conversation going?....Thanks
Talk about herself. Let's say you ask what she likes to do and she say's she likes to go bowling, you can either respond in a playful manner or elaborate on the subject. Personally, I would respond in a playful manner and poke at it. I think I would either say something like: "Oh so you're the one who keeps score?" or "I'm guessing everyone leaves a lane open when you're up." With a smirk/smile. It's all in a good fun of course. If she takes it seriously, then she's probably not my preference of a girl. Of course you can elaborate on it or do a combination of the two instead. Like: "What makes it so enjoyable?" or something like that, me personally am not very good at that "elaborating" part because I don't enjoy small talk. I'm more of a "have fun, don't really care" type of guy.

Dating is, after all, learning about her. Not so much about you since were a mystery, but basically learning about her and showing her how to have a good time. This creates an opportunity for sex to happen through attraction(mystery) and having a good time.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her a great story to get her in a really good mood. Then end the date be leaving. She'll be begging to see you again. If not, she doesn't give 2 shıts about you. Call it a guy's shıt test.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything as long as it's an interesting subject for her. I suggest you to read DJBible step 7.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I talk about anything and everything around us, and make humor out of it.

Going to an adult bookstore is a fun first date thing. You can comment on the stuff in there and let her know you are sexual but without directly being sexual with her (before the night is over). To this day one of my ex GFs who I broke up with about 7 years ago, if we talk in passing or on FB she mentions every time "I still can't believe you took me to XXX Adult Bookstore on our first date! That was such a blast! I will never forget it!"

Also, one time I took a girl to a bar on a first date that I knew was a sausage fest of horney AFCs. I dropped her off at the door before parking my truck. I told her "I want you to start counting seconds from the time you step through that door until some chump hits on you. I will be in in 10 minutes. I bet you $10.00 you will be hit on in less than 5." When I got in the AFC victim had just barely said "Hi" before I arrived and sat down. We joked about him and had a really good time, and I fvcked her later that night. Doing this showed her I was confident as hell to let her go into a sausage AFC bar by herself. :up:

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Ask questions , let her talk.
Pretty much this. Get her talking about herself. But your job is to make sure you're listening.

I was on a first date last night and I would say 50% of it, she was showing me pics on her phone of herself doing various things and each one had some story behind it. I would pretend to show interest by asking questions about the pics. Occasionally, I would drop some teasing comments and she would slap my shoulder playfully. Built great rapport.