What do you suggest I do?

a123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I never had a problem getting the women I wanted with my good-looks and charm, I always been going out, having fun and got every girl I wanted - Until now.

Now I met this amazing girl at work, shes extremely beautiful and sweet with a heart of gold. The only problem is that she has an extreamly sucessful boyfriend that she loves, now she says hes treating her like **** and boss her around, and they might break-up soon - its just a matter of time in the way I see it..

We became very good friends and she talks with me about everything. When I leave the office shes disappointed saying "ohh you are leaving?" "when I gonna see you again?".
In my type of job I have alot of free time, so we always sit together and talk, I make her laught all the time, and shes fishing for compliments from me ALL THE TIME.

I have very strong feelings for her, and enjoy spending time with her. I would like to know what you guys think and what should I do?
I've never had feeling for anyone, I always just been thinking about myself only.

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in the friendzone, nothing you can really do but move to the next broad.

a123

Don Juan
Reaction score
You think? I've never been in the friend zone before.. There is a huge sexual attraction between us, and co-workers start to ask me if we are dating.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a123 said:
Now I met an amazing girl at work, shes extremely beautiful and sweet with a heart of gold. The only problem is that she has an extreamly sucessful boyfriend that she loves, now she says hes treating her like **** and boss her around, and they might break-up soon - its just a matter of time in the way I see it..

We became very good friends and she talks with me about everything. When I leave the office shes disappointed saying "ohh you are leaving?" "when I gonna see you again?".
Sounds like something I went through.

You getting very close to her might backfire on you. You might have become her surrgote boyfriend without realising it. While her boyfriend fvcks her and barley pays attention to her you became the other guy whom she confides to and give her the attention she greatly craves for (her boyfriend should be paying you for helping to keep his relationship afloat). Unfortuntly by doing so, it becomes less and less likely she might want to sleep with you due to the fact that you are not a challenge worthy of her affection. On occasions she will say stuff that might look promising but its all a scheme to string you along so that you will continue to think there is hope while you keep playing your surrogate boyfriend role.

Also with women action speaks louder then words. Ive met women who constantly complain and say sh1t behind their boyfriends back, yet still end up staying with them, while other women say nice things about their boyfriends but end up cheating on them.

Lastly, why do you want to go out with someone from work?! I hope its not a career defining job otherwise it can turn into a very sticky situation if the relationship sours. Also you have experienced first hand by this woman behaviour that she likes to talk sh1t behind her boyfriends back. Is this the type of woman you want to keep in the office so she can vent your dirty laundry if things don't go smoothly?! If you are as suave as you claim to be it shouldn't be a problem in finding other girls outside the office.

a123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, thats not a carrer defining job so I have no worries.

Its not a problem for me to get girls outside the office, but as I said, this is not a kind of girl I meet everyday.

You say that I help her boyfriend to keep his relationship with her, but a month ago she was completly crazy about him - now when we started talking she thinks about leaving him. Thinking again, maybe I have became her surrgote boyfriend.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a123 said:
You say that I help her boyfriend to keep his relationship with her, but a month ago she was completly crazy about him - now when we started talking she thinks about leaving him. Thinking again, maybe I have became her surrgote boyfriend.
A month ago you didn't know her well enough for her to flap her gums at your presence. All I am saying is that this a typical behaviour I have seen before that happened to me and happened to countless other men. That is not to say that you can't still pull something out of this because not all human behaviour is predictable and you may have some game. But you got to protect your heart and not get oneitis for a woman who is yet to be worthy of your valuable time.

The best solution I can give you right now if you want to increase her interest in you is to let her know subtly that you are in fact started dating someone (which is exectly what you should be doing because it will change the focus away from her and make you seem and feel more of a challange). The relationship with her boyfriend would stay intact or fall apart with or without you being in the picture.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's really no problem here. Just continue what you're doing and hopefully things will work out. I wouldn't change anything, they just need to breakup.