What do you say to this?

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question...What do you guys say when a girl, doesn't even have to be one you are interested in, makes a comment on how attractive your friend is to you?

I mean, isn't it slightly uncomfortable to hear, "Hey! Your friend is sooooo hot! Blahblahblah."

How do you make a witty remark in this situation? Give examples, please. Some of you people come up with the most hilarious sh!t. LoL

VaginalDischarge

Reaction score
Yahyah,
I've noticed that a lot too.
I usually just say something dorky like "Hey, you haven't seen anything yet!"

meh, its the best i could do.

elguato

Don Juan
Reaction score
well in cases like that, its obvious the ***** likes my friend

so what isay is "yah i know, id **** him if i was you" (try and setup the gurl in a way so its benefitial for your friend so he can get sum)

hah, why not? i mean gotta help friends sometimes

NEXT

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... normally I'll just say, "Yeah, she's a hottie, eh?"

But sometimes, I like to cause trouble... and say something like-

"Yeah, she's really coming out of her shell- I'm proud of her, after that raging case of herpes."

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
"Yeah too bad hes gay"

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elguato
well in cases like that, its obvious the ***** likes my friend

so what isay is "yah i know, id **** him if i was you" (try and setup the gurl in a way so its benefitial for your friend so he can get sum)

hah, why not? i mean gotta help friends sometimes

NEXT
Not Necessarily, I've found a lot of the times the girl says that to find if we are interested and acts jealous. Girls know how to play boys in the first place, remember that they aren't innocent either.

Just Change the subject

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I know what you mean, sometimes I just wanna rip off his clothes and hump him like a kangaroo"
Make sure she knows you're joking..... I've used this as a reply occasionally (something similar anyway) and gotten just total explosions of laughter..... it's very unexpected and funny....

plus, in a way, it makes both you and your friend look good..... you because you're funny and comfortable with your sexuality (being able to joke about being gay), and your friend because, well, you just put him on a bit of a pedestal....
and, like elguata said, why not help out your friend get some every once in a while? Not everything in life is about you scoring, after all.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmm, no.

Claudia - "Your friend mike is pretty cute"

Anthony GRRR - "Pretty cute? Thats one of the sexiest men I know! Awesome artist, you should see some of his paintings, my gosh!"

The statement above did a few things, primarily, it responded to claudia and kept conversation flowing nicely, and offered many topics for further discussion, ie - painting, mikes painting, her painting, her views on the arts, her friends, my painting, her fav painting, my fav painting, blablabllab. But, it has many secondary effects as well.

It makes mike look sexy, yay, claudia thinks my friend is hot! Even if I like claudia, and will close on her soon, she can still go back to her friends and say "and guess what, anthony's got a really sexy artist friend!" and they will all want to meet him.

It makes me look sexy, because I am confident enough in my sexyness to compliment another man to my romantic intrest.

It makes me look confident/comfortable/real because by talking about mikes artwork I am acknoleging I am not amazing at everything, which brings a soothing relief to most women, especially if you've just met them. The less you know of something, especially somethings faults, teh more scared you are of it. By showing a 'fault' and that you are still confident about it, its a double wammy straight to her intrest level!

It confuses her, because now she has 2 sexy men to deal with, and the one talking to her is extremely confident and didn't get jealous when she mentioned his friend... maybe I'm too good for her? Heaven for bid! She'll ahve to WORK HARD to get my intrest.

BOOM all that with a few measily sentences. Needless to say you should talk about how sexy your friends are even when you are not prompted... it will make it so both of you are more successful with women.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off the top of my head, I can think of...

- "I tried to make a move on him once, but he said he wasn't my type"

- "He's jealous of me" (she says 'why'), you say "Cause mine's bigger", and toss in a "just kidding". Have fun with this one.

- "Wow, that's great for his plastic surgeon, I'll pass on the compliment"

- "Want to send him flowers?" (or cookies/poems/etc., toss in AFC stuff)

- "Back off, sister, he's mine"

Just have fun with this stuff...but read on, to see how I would handle this...

Yeah, this happened to me the other day, now that you mention it.

Two girls I was with - we were outside, away from the party - one of them started talking about a guy, and the other joined in.

All I said was, "I take it as an insult if you talk about other guys in front of me".

They stopped, and we talked about something else. They've never brought up other guys in a conversation since, and they're showing more respect for me.

Don't be a wuss about it. Tell her what you think of it, and don't let her steamroll her way through the conversation. If you don't like where it's going, TAKE CHARGE, and redirect the topic.

Not too difficult, guys.:)