what do you guys think?

datkid55

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this girl im talking to she's not relationship material but she is still chill regardless. Anyway so I have hooked up and had sex with her months ago but that seems irrelevant rn. So we stopped talking for a bit and then started talking again a month ago. So anyway I chilled with her a week and a half ago with the intention of banging but she seemed tiredo so I didn't really try to escalate so we just talked. The day after she text me to see what im doing but I'm busy so I end the convo. 2 days later I hit her up to see if she's going out and it turns out she went back home for a few days so I tell her to hit me up when shes back. Then 4 days later she texts me at 3 am obviously looking to bang but I was a sleep so I k didn't go. 3 days go by and I hit her up to see if she's going out to which she say she's not sure and then tells me she'll let me know if she does and that to let me know if the bar is any good. I never end up going out so I never bothered texting her. Anyway the following day she hit me up to smoke at her new place later that night to which I agreed to. She seemed really exciTed in her text so I thought that I was in. Anyway I hit her up after i get out of work and she apologizes saying she had to help her roommate with something and that she's not at home. To this I say I'll be chilling in her area so if she's still trying to chill to hit me up. She then says for me to find cigarettes to which I jokingly reply that's her job bc she's so good at finding them to which she said haha true. I end the convo here and she never texted me back that night. We both text each other equally and she does does initiate i just dont want to get strung along with her. Tbh Im sure she's talking to other guys. So I can't really tell if she's being genuine with me or not i kind of think she may be but im not sure? What do u guys think?

Last edited:

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt matter what she is just is you just need to put your bid in. Set up another time on your terms and give her the opportunity to prove shes reliable. In China we call it KAO PU, if the ho aint KAO PU then don't waste your time.

datkid55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Im debating on either going totally no contact until she eventually hits me up and play it off like I was busy or waiting a few days before hitting her up to hangout. What do u guys think would be the best way going about it?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just put the ball in her court and keep her on the backburner. No need to do anything at this point. Send her a text in a few weeks like "I have time tonight at 10, come on over and lets watch a cool movie (Das Boot or something that she will not enjoy to enable her mind to wander...) If shes quality she'll make that happen, if shes smitten she'll show up drunk one night ready to go, if not then just demote her to a non plate.

datkid55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay yeah so I'm gonna lay off her a bit like 2 weeks before asking her to hangout again. Shell most likely initI ate with me if a wait a while so if she does I'll hangout with her. Only thing is is that I live 25 minutes away and she doesn't have a car so I really don't have the option of inviting her over I'm only really limited to her l place or when I go out by her so it's hard to hangout with just her. What would I do about that?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thing is probably sunk in the water but lets say somehow, some way things get popping again -- You said she doesn't have a car but the key really is do you have a car? Drive her somewhere with a nice view, show her Jupiter then show her the bone brah.