What do you guys think?

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you think her interest level is high. It is. But if you reciprocate it too much and too often, her IL will drop (so much so that you might be LJBFed). I obviously don't know the specific circumstances of your situation, but I would recommend putting her on the backburner for a while in order to HELP HER sustain her IL in you. Trust me, as soon as she knows (consciously OR unconsciously) that she has "caught" you, she will stop chasing...

Good luck! :up:

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have your own life to live, which is NOT DEPENDENT on women, including the one in question. (If women are the sole focus or purpose of your life, you need to seriously consider stepping outside of yourself and observing wtf is going on...but I digress ;).) Let some of her calls go to voice mail (if she's one to leave messages), or answer one or two every now and then but try to be doing something (work, hobby, exercise, sleep, eating, whatever) so you are actually busy. If you aren't busy, fake it: you're not just another common man who she can call up on HER time whenever she feels like she needs some attention. Make her feel like you are a scarce good, and she will put you in the "high demand" category. And flirt with other girls; it's good for you! :rockon: