What do you do when the girl doesn't like teasing?

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the most fundemental things and earliest thing we do to a girl is chat up a witty convo and maybe throw in some teases, but what can you instead when the girl doesn't like being teased?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably an uptight little snot, forget her. Or, do what I would do and really lay into her just for the pure sport of it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl doesn't like teasing, don't do it as it will make you look like an obnoxious ******* who is desperate for her attention. I've been there myself and got told straight up how annoying it was.

Teasing once in a while can be taken very well, but always judge her mood before you start and keep it moderate.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I met girls like that I finish the convo in a good fashion and then proceed to forget I ever talked to her. There is nothing worse than people who doesn't have a sense of humor, doesn't matter if it's a friend or a girlfriend.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
now did she tell you that she doesn't like the teasing or did you just assume that from how she is acting.

the very first date i went on after reading the DJBible was with a HB9. She invited me out for drinks with her and a few of her coworkers and we went shoot some pool afterwards. I really turned up the teasing on her and at the table in front of everyone she outright said,"i really dont like it when you make fun of me". i replied with,"oh...well then i guess we can't be friends then because i do that a lot". everyone's jaw at the table dropped...both guys and girls. things went on fine from that point on. we played pool a bit and i tried to move in for the kiss in front of her girl friends and she turned her head of course. once again she said that she doesn't like it when i tease her like that and i held my ground again. i told her that it wasn't going to work out between us then. she said that she wanted to leave and i walked her out to my car...planning to go back inside and play for another hour or so. when i was about to close her door she asked me if i wanted to go home with her. well i ended up not doing it for complicated reasons but the point is that twice that night she told me that she hated when i tease her yet she still asked me to go home with her.

the lesson...she's used to guys caving in when she tests them like this. she's just trying to take your alpha male status away from you. dont cave in like the AFC, if she doesn't like it then its her problem not yours.

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k thx guys, those are great insights, especially Jariel and recluse, nah she's not really a stuck up biatch, she does have a great sense of humor, maybe it's coz i do it too often and maybe too harshly, i will try and cut back

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this a bit different, she told her friends that she kinda dislike me because i tease and make fun of her so much and she thinks it's mean

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Lost In the Seas
one of the most fundemental things and earliest thing we do to a girl is chat up a witty convo and maybe throw in some teases, but what can you instead when the girl doesn't like being teased?
Is it TEASING she doesn't like...or is it the way YOU tease her?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe it's coz i do it too often and maybe too harshly

This will make all the difference in the world... If you're not doing it right, you'll get a negative reaction every time.