What do you do when she talks about guys hitting on her?

gt2345

Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with my gf about 1 month ago we were together for almost a year. Just started talking and hanging out with each other again (sleeping together, having some sex). I dont know if she wants things to get serious or not, sometimes she throws the lets be friends thing around, i really dont say too much back to her on that subject. We tell each other that we love and mis each other mushy sh*t like that. But what I dont get is why does she always tell me guys are hitting on her? she has brought up that like 5 times telling me stories of guys hitting on her and dancing with her and stupid sh*t like that.
For example last night im staying at her house I go to sleep cause I got work early her friends call her to go out late so she does. 3 am comes around she comes home she wakes me up she is not drunk but probably buzzed. she says "I love you I told so and so you are good to me and I love you".........."all these guys were hitting on me and I was thinking of just you."

I really dont say anything back i basically act indifferent to what she says on that subject everytime it is brought up. I dont know 100% is she wants to be friends she has said recently she doesnt know what she wants. But If she wants to be friends then why is she telling me this I dont like it and I want her to stop but if I do that she will think Im jealous which im not too much but I just dont like that point that she is trying to do this. How do i handle all of this?

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why does she do that?

it's like asking why are you still messing around with this situation?

you know the answers yourself, except you are blinded buy her wierd confessions of love and yet she still has the strange odacity to add in the extra "all these guys were hittting on me" and then try to re-sweeten it with the "but all i could think about was you"

It looks like she's looking for someone to make her mind up for her.. she's looking for a leader... i think it's time to make her mind up for her... i think that's what she really wants

BUT alas what do you want out of this? The answer most likely is what you want!

Godspeed
-Nightspark

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it ok for a gurll to go out and grind her ass against some dude? When a guy does that, leaves his (quality) gurll at home and goes out to grind on some low quality biches he gets in trouble.

This biach hasn't made up her mind yat, It's time you did it for her. MAKE HER YOU FVCKBUDDY, and go find your self a REALL WOMAN.

gt2345

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do I go about making up her mind for her I want a relationship so what do i say?

gt2345

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you make up a girls mind for her?

So how do you make up a girls mind if she doesnt know what she wants relationship or not, but you do without pressuring them? You can read my other post i just put up.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a relationship, but you're letting your sorta-GF go out to clubs until 3am and grind with some other guys? WTF man, have some control over your woman. How do you know she didn't f*ck some guy behind a dumpster in the back of the club?

I don't know what the hell is wrong with some of you guys.

Women are emotional/stupid creatures who will do things on impulse. If you don't keep your woman on some sort of leash, she will run rampant and make your life a living hell. Put your foot down. You shouldn't have let her go out that late.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She tells you that, because she is subtly telling you she wants to date other guys. You should play your response as something like, "You know you like it, you should date the next guy with decent shoes." Really, I wouldn't try to hang around this girl if she is hinting at being friends. All that is going to happen is trouble and disappointment in the future.