What do you do during your free time?

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than meeting girls and spending time with girlfriends or what not.

I'm stuck in the city of my university this summer with a potential job, although it'd only be part time. I was just wondering what normal people (ie people who aren't losers like me and spend all their time in their room watching youtube videos) do in their free time, from when they wake up to before they go to bed.

All of my friends are back home or elsewhere so I'm essentially on my own here for the next 3 months, otherwise I'd just hang with them.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading books
Working out
Shopping
Study
Video games(I live in Alabama, cut me some slack)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Restoring vintage machines and amusement park rides/memorabilia

Playing guitar

Golf

RC planes every one in a while (I know.....)

Inventing

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Golf
Some hunting/fishing, not much
Trying to read more work related books
Trying to learn some other languages

Want to get more into shooting and karate.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
for many years, what I did was work on fast draw, karate, shooting, casting bullets, reloading, gunsmithing, to make the spare money I needed to shoot enough to always place in the top 10% at big matches. Now I have found that I can normally do that without practicing much at all, just airsoft and dryfire.

I used to teach a lot of karate, and practice quite a bit myself, but now that I am older, I do quite a bit less of both. I used to read a ton of books and magazines, but now I mostly surf the net and post.

whiterock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly I like to spend my time with my Father because he is my teacher and now days he also have some diabetes as well. My Father is my best friend and my business guider as well..

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shot guns and photos today since it was a beautiful day.
Reading, normally fiction but nonfiction right now.
Working out.
Music/movies
Shopping...kinda restricted on time these days so I will do much more later.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Graphic design
Photography
Disk Jockeying

And I ride a motorcycle everywhere.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an E.R. nurse with a daughter and a girlfriend and classes to get my BSN. What little free time I have is spent doing absolutely nothing.

Back in the day I played in bluegrass, blues, country, and rockabilly bands. I also played a lot of pool, basketball, rode my mountain bike, watched movies, drank beer, and cooked a lot.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lift weights, hike, and mountaineer. Those are my passions. I love the planning of it, the prep, the effort, danger, and rewards. I see my female a couple days a week. I do some light 'man' reading here and there but I find physical activity much more fulfilling.

One thing I want to spend more time on is my writing.

whiterock

Don Juan
Reaction score
whiterock said:
Mostly I like to spend my time with my Father because he is my teacher and now days he also have some diabetes as well. My Father is my best friend and my business guider as well..
Do you have any more idea for the free time?

Ntep floor scale