What do u say when a girl asks u if u like her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do u say when a girl asks u if u like/care for her ?

Im sure its not (yes) or it wont be fun anymore .

Any ideas ?

And how do u ask a girl if she likes u safely ?

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would dodge the question playfully and completely dance around it, so she's pretty sure you like her but she's not 100 percent sure.

And don't ask her if she likes you. If she's out with you and you're kinoing and she's enjoying herself, then she probably likes you. Learn to read signals rather than relying on words.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tested and proven:
"I'm flattered that you'd ask, but it shouldn't matter." *sly grin*

-Damian

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ... I found this method to work real good in driving
your girls crazy :-

Tell em u like someone from the school (if yur in school)
they'll go crazy trying to figure who that girl is, and who ever they say , just reply with I dont know, whatever you do, dont say no, nope, naa too much or she'll be the one left and it wont look as attractive . I did it with a girl (friend) of mine, as a practice , and it worked . Is this ok ? Or should I stop using that method ?

And if lets say a girl is singing so loudly in class, and u ask her to stop, and as usual , she continues singing, but in an even louder voice with a sly smile (or no smiles at all). What does that mean
from the following ?

- She likes you

- She cant hear you

- She hates you

-It depends (please state what)

-Shes just jokin but its not sign of real relationship.

One more thing, If a girl says she hates you after another friend of yours asks her if she likes you, does that mean she really does ? Cos almost all schools follow (THe Code)

The Code : Boys Hate girls , girls hate boys

as in ,boys play with boys , girls play with girls , and anyone who crosses over to the darkside is doomed to love rumors forever.

Crazy u might think , but ive observed for 5 years , you can proove me wrong, unless we're talking about america , high skool especially, i dont live there , neither do i live in UK .

Please answer the following questions .

And if you can, please state how u met your gf or what have u done that has worked (success stories)

Thanks

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her no, but do some heavy kino at the same time.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WhitePimp
I would dodge the question playfully and completely dance around it, so she's pretty sure you like her but she's not 100 percent sure.

And don't ask her if she likes you. If she's out with you and you're kinoing and she's enjoying herself, then she probably likes you. Learn to read signals rather than relying on words.
Exactly bro, don't answer the question directly. Say something like...'maybe'.....or 'that depends, do you know how to cook?' And whatever you do, don't EVER, EVER, EVER ask a girl if she likes you. That's the most pathetic question a guy can ask a girl. If a girl is into you, she will let you know with her actions.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Keep sticking with me and you will find out" and then give her a wink.

The idea is to give them the answer without actually saying it. Keep them guessing and keep them on their toes.

DjDamage

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot , but can u answer my other questions ?

they'll go crazy trying to figure who that girl is, and who ever they say , just reply with I dont know, whatever you do, dont say no, nope, naa too much or she'll be the one left and it wont look as attractive . I did it with a girl (friend) of mine, as a practice , and it worked . Is this ok ? Or should I stop using that method ?

And if lets say a girl is singing so loudly in class, and u ask her to stop, and as usual , she continues singing, but in an even louder voice with a sly smile (or no smiles at all). What does that mean
from the following ?

- She likes you

- She cant hear you

- She hates you

One more thing, If a girl says she hates you after another friend of yours asks her if she likes you, does that mean she really does ? Cos almost all schools follow (THe Code)

as in ,boys play with boys , girls play with girls , and anyone who crosses over to the darkside is doomed to love rumors forever.

Crazy u might think , but ive observed for 5 years , you can proove me wrong, unless we're talking about america , high skool especially, i dont live there , neither do i live in UK .

And if you can, please state how u met your gf or what have u done that has worked (success stories)

Thanks

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by keemo
Thanks alot , but can u answer my other questions ?

from the following ?

- She likes you

- She cant hear you

- She hates you

Thanks
I did it with a girl (friend) of mine, as a practice , and it worked . Is this ok ? Or should I stop using that method ?

If it worked, keep doing it. Why would you want to stop?

Who cares? You are reading into this way to much, you sound pretty desperate bro. Try not to take that personally, I'm just letting you know the image you are projecting.

If her singing is bothering you, and she didn't stop after you asked her, ball up a piece of paper and throw it at her a$$.

$5.00 says you sent your friend over to ask her. Bad idea...

By being mysterious, challenging and exciting. Everything else will fall into place.

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

But i think u got that part wronge

Quote :

$5.00 says you sent your friend over to ask her. Bad idea...

What if hes just makin it up trying to embarrass me (which always fails for him) . But what if it did happen , and she did say no ? I have 2 years experience , dont tell me asking yur friend to ask yur girl is wrong ( i know that ...)

Well ?

Status
Not open for further replies.