What do the hot girls and higher value guys do after college? How are their lives like?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Back when I was in university (this is the USA here btw), a lot of the hot girls and higher value guys I knew were usually a part of a certain clique (even at large schools). Most of the times, social groups such as Greek Life had a habit of drawing this crowd that consisted of highly attractive girls and higher value guys that usually came from rich families and were having fun in college.

In college, while your average college kid was just trying to grind it out to where they can pay for school and trying to pass their classes; the cool kids were partying, going on nice spring breaks, going to tons of themed parties, and having fun weekends (that go on Snapchat these days lol).

In a way, high school was like this too. While your average guy was just trying to get by, graduate, fit in, and waiting for it to end; the hot girls and higher value guys were partying, living it up, getting drunk for the first time, and doing fun things.

How does it look like after school (both high school and college) though?

The mid 20s, late 20s, and even early 30s...

I mean in the real world, the AVERAGE person these days is itching to find a job after college but high school and college showed that hot girls and alpha males operate on a different type of life.

So what are the hot girls and higher values guys doing after college? How does their lifestyle typically look like?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The smart ones that applied themselves, learned a good profession and networked will be successful and well married. The dumb ones will not.

Just like the "average" guys....

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
The smart ones that applied themselves, learned a good profession and networked will be successful and well married. The dumb ones will not.

Just like the "average" guys....
Marriage is not really that much of a thing these days, plus average marriage age is late 20s.

I was talking about right after college when they still have their youth left.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad to see this thread died. I was wondering the same things.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheter they raise or fall starting from a higher position allows them to stay on a higher position.

A billionaire that lose half of his money is still richer than a millionaire who doubles his.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about them?

It's your life that matters.

And they might feel like having it all, and some do.. but the grass ain't greener on the otherside.

Focus on your yard.

What i've noticed is the people who get ahead are :
1. People who want to succeed (aka know what they want)
2. People who pay the price to succeed

Also, people progress at different space and time.

Look at the "high school star" maybe now he's a bump.

College smart people/star might have stopped into a 9-5 job and family.

The "loser" might have become your all athelete doctor millionnaire... etc.

All I can say is : focus on being succesful, be good, attract like-minded people