What Comes Next?

dnscache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys... newbie here needing some advice.

Met this girl at a hookah bar a few days ago with her friends. Me and my friends chatted with them for probably an hour, then we all went out to eat. I am in the middle of some serious stuff with another girl (3 year relationship ended) and wasn't even thinking about getting someones number. So, we all part ways but not after I invited them to my friends party. They said they had other plans. Anyway... two days later the one I was eyeing adds me on the old Facebook. The next day I shoot her a message inviting her down to a thing they do each year in my city on Thanksgiving, and saying I didn't have any other way to contact her so I went with the facebook message. She sends me one back after the event is over apologizing, but gives me her number.

Now... I'm a bit confused on where to take this. Any advice from the pros?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the confusion?

Sounds like she is interested (she added you and facebook after all), but couldn't make it to the Thanksgiving thing for whatever reason (which is to be expected on holidays).

Call her in a few days and invite her to go do something with you.

dnscache

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty much what I was saying... there's somethin I'm doing tonight, but wasn't sure if that's too early to see.

And call, no text?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely call. Everybody texts nowadays. Set yourself apart from the rest of the crowd. Its also more personal.