What can I do everyday for the rest of the year to change my life?

Xetsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
First quick info about me
16 years old
11th grade
I'm funny, silly, crazy, I am very expressive.
I have pretty good social skills...but i just can't talk to women like i do to my friends, and generally just about any guy. etc
my school is a small ass private school ...40 people in my class XDD around 180 from 9th-12th.
i live in a place wheres its difficult to find HS girls to game on.
I love my friends...but after reading alot on this boar and others it became evident that my friends are lazy, anti-social and overall hate to go outside. They are crazy and random, something i admire, but they just aren't the best influences (none of my close friends has kissed a girl...let alone talk to one for longer than 10 minutes (other than this tom boy))

I'm a pretty cool normal guy, im gonna start going to the gym soon (if anyone's got a get routine to get ripped please do tell), just came back from this cool summer program, met tons of new people laughed alot, learned alot. But I wanna get women handled, on average i talk to maybe 2-3 girls a day. and 2 of them are the same girl.

So my question is What can i do EVERYDAY in school, in my house, during my free time to make my self more social, get more connected and..just be more comfortamble and kinostetic around women. I'm looking for practical exercises or steps which i can take to implement a habit

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty much all in the dj bible..

the best thing i've learned so far is that in order to get women..you shouldn't be pursuing the women directly..instead you should be pursuing your own goals and dreams..and this will bring the ladies to you

it may not appear so in high school...but once you're an adult and women are experienced..they'll know which men are the real prizes and which are just fronts...

_____
now, when i say dont pursue women directly..i mean that you shouldn't make that your goal..of course, you shoudl continue to get numbers and set things up...but don't hold it as your highest priority

Scar Tissue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every day read an interesting article in the dj bible. Feel free to skip around but pay special attention to attitude and attraction sections!~!!

And read just one, maybe two articles if they are short. This way you can take your time to understand and learn what is trying to be said, not just reading it.

good luck

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40 people in your class?! Holy sh*t man no wonder your having problems theres practically no chicks to choose from! Is there any way you can meet girls from other schools?

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You totally described the majority of my friends lol, they hate doing things, so when I hang out with my friends, its like, going to the gym lol

tbhforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
you gotta get more connections,
40 people is not many, thats probably like 4-5 hotgirls in there

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
It's pretty much all in the dj bible..

the best thing i've learned so far is that in order to get women..you shouldn't be pursuing the women directly..instead you should be pursuing your own goals and dreams..and this will bring the ladies to you

it may not appear so in high school...but once you're an adult and women are experienced..they'll know which men are the real prizes and which are just fronts...

_____
now, when i say dont pursue women directly..i mean that you shouldn't make that your goal..of course, you shoudl continue to get numbers and set things up...but don't hold it as your highest priority
He makes a good point! I know I wish I did more things when I was in high school.