What are your views of Interracial Dating?

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an American-Chinese male, and due to my upbringing being primarily western I have grown a tendancy to prefer a Caucasian female rather than an Asian female....

Do you find this controversial or sickening? Or do you find this interesting and think that this will bring great genetic variation to the human race (because mixed children are hawt :rockon: ....)

And what would you think if an Asian Male and a caucasian female just walked down the street?

:whistle:

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its cool bro, without interracial dating, I would of never been born ;)

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
LA_Chico said:
i think its cool bro, without interracial dating, I would of never been born ;)
I share your view man, I think it makes humanity break the boundries of differences! It could potentially end wars! :yes:

I am 1/4 Spanish...(I look very Asian tho)

Whats your mix my interracial friend? :rolleyes:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
I am an American-Chinese male, and due to my upbringing being primarily western I have grown a tendancy to prefer a Caucasian female rather than an Asian female....

Do you find this controversial or sickening? Or do you find this interesting and think that this will bring great genetic variation to the human race (because mixed children are hawt :rockon: ....)

And what would you think if an Asian Male and a caucasian female just walked down the street?

:whistle:
Who cares how WE feel? I mean...are you going to choose the race of YOUR woman based on what WE think?

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
I share your view man, I think it makes humanity break the boundries of differences! It could potentially end wars! :yes:

I am 1/4 Spanish...(I look very Asian tho)

Whats your mix my interracial friend? :rolleyes:
my mom is Puerto Rican and my dad is Israeli from Poland bro

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best things in life are comprised of things which are different. Artist use a pallet of different colors, chefs menus combine different foods, musicians use a myriad of musical notes and different instruments in their scores. The complexity of difference makes things much more interesting.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's actually support for that idea in genetics. When two traits are different, the organism inherits the stronger of the two traits. This is why much of the 'pure bloodline' European royalty of the middle ages were inbred freaks, and also why many modern supermodels are of mixed race.

Given enough generations, we'll all be brown eventually.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Differnces and interracial dating is a beautiful thing IMHO.

Not being attracted to your own kind, is however, sickening is the word you chose and it's a good one. Brainwashing is in full effect I see. Kinda sad IMO

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with Rex Man. Nothing wrong with interracial dating.

However don't be like an asian friend of mine and exclusively go for white chicks. You really should be attracted to asian chicks as well.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am hispanic and caucasian mixed. i have no problem with hispanic and caucasian, i would date a hispanic just as easily as caucasian, but they have a different culture i'm not interested in. i am not racist, do not accuse me of it, but when i see a black with a caucasian, I say, "that is wrong," but i realize they both were into it, so I accept it. It's not like one forced the other into a relationship. oftentimes I see a black man with an obese white woman, i rarely see a black man with a hot white woman.

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
i am hispanic and caucasian mixed. i have no problem with hispanic and caucasian, i would date a hispanic just as easily as caucasian, but they have a different culture i'm not interested in. i am not racist, do not accuse me of it, but when i see a black with a caucasian, I say, "that is wrong," but i realize they both were into it, so I accept it. It's not like one forced the other into a relationship. oftentimes I see a black man with an obese white woman, i rarely see a black man with a hot white woman.

happens all the time where i live. you see this all over the city. probably the most famous example is seal and heidi klum.

Reaction score
LA_Chico said:
my mom is Puerto Rican...
I knew I liked you for a reason besides your in depth post analysis!! :rolleyes:

Soy boricua tambien bro!!

Inter-racial women are the best looking!!

yngad

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm in the same situation ... i grew up in a white area ... like 95 pct white and the rest mostly asian. i'm mainly attracted to white girls ... come to think of it i've never hooked up w/ an asian girl but i wouldn't mind it

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sort of the same.

I am Chinese also, but grew up in Australia, and have become a very aussie asian.

Well, i tell you now, i have no problems with this at all.

Women don't find any problems with this, every now and then you get a really shallow slvt that tries to be dominant and funny, with these chicks, you just tell them to go jump the lake.

If you don't think it's a problem (like me), then ultimately, it won't be a problem.

Do you know Loverboy? He is quite well known, he is asian american, and boy is he one good DJ. Proves that these mentalities are nothing, it's all in your head. If you think it's a problem, you convey it subconciously, and women pick it up.

So ease up, i don't think its a problem, you shouldn't either, go out, and fvck her brains out.

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm white from the US and my boyfriend is Vietnamese from Vietnam. I don't like him any more or less for his race; my boyfriend is my boyfriend. Sometimes we get looks while walking down the street because of the racial and height difference (I'm three inches taller), but I honestly don't care. I like him for him. Love is colorblind.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it's great. i am native american and i have dated alot of white girls. their daddies aren't impressed but usually once they get to know me they change their minds that we all ain't crack babies.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl_in_a_boy_forum said:
I'm white from the US and my boyfriend is Vietnamese from Vietnam. I don't like him any more or less for his race; my boyfriend is my boyfriend. Sometimes we get looks while walking down the street because of the racial and height difference (I'm three inches taller), but I honestly don't care. I like him for him. Love is colorblind.
You dont mind his small penis?

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a white dude and I only want to fvck hot white babes, I do have many male freinds of other races who have white girlfreinds, I don't dislike them because of it, though the truth is I am against it, if it was more of a rarity it wouldn't concern me, it is like homosexuality, I don't hate dudes who are gay, though I am against homosexuality, it is becomming to common for me to approve of it. :yes: