What are you being for halloween?

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, since halloween is close, the question comes up, are you gonna dress up? If so, what are you gonna be?

What am I gonna be you ask? Well I'm thinking about renting a mascot costume (you know, a mascot costume, if you've ever watched trigger happy tv, those costumes they have, or mascots in sports), but the problem is I don't know where you can rent those kinds of costumes. Anyone know?

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm gonna try to find a costume of the king from the burger king commercials..thatd be sweet.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha ! I was thinking of being a flasher. So, just a trenchcoat, (underwear, obviously), and a wooden plate on which it would be written in big red letters "CENSORED" at the correct spot ... ;) :crackup: :crackup:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to be more cutt than i was ever before and i am twice as huge as last time i cut.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cocaine, then i can get a bunch of strippers to sniff lines off my c0ck then get head. OR im gonna be cola and my friends gonna be bacardi and we gonna **** b!tches.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stud
i'm gonna try to find a costume of the king from the burger king commercials..thatd be sweet.
Holy ****, that would be awesome. Dude, we've gotta find a place where you can get that costume before it's to late.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John Shaft

gotmygameback

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends at uni and me made ghostbusters costumes about 5 years ago. I have lost touch with them now but still have 2 of the costumes.

Turning up on Halloween when everyone else is dressed as ghosts and dracula (not many 'regular' fancy dress costumes at halloween in the UK, just spooky stuff)

Walk in just like on the movie 'Dont panic, step aside please, its ok the situation is now under control' etc. - it is now one of my absolute favorite sarging nights of the year!

Plus they always play the ghostbusters song at some point - hey theres only one group on the dancefloor at that point - me my buddy and about 50 girls. Seriously every other guy pretty much gives up dancing when that comes on!

First year we made them we went to the uni party about 2000 people there - I walked in and the first guy that sees me shouts "That is by far the best costume i have seen tonight" then my 4 buddies walk in about 3 seconds later. Kodak moment!

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My twin brother and I are gonna be Lou and Andy from "Little Britain". I'm gonna push him around in a wheelchair...

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably going to go as a generic zombie. It's a pretty easy costume to put together.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex, from the Rex-Kwon-Do academy.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excuse me if i'm wrong, but, arn't you guys a little to grown up to "dress up"

Originally posted by Soprano
im being a white person for halloween
on the other hand, i just might smir some stuff on my face and go as a black person for haloween (gun... and the whole nine yards)

you don't like it when i say it, what makes you think i like it when you say it?????????????:confused: :confused:

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol go for it. one of my white friends is being a black person.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
Rex, from the Rex-Kwon-Do academy.
YES! NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE.

I was thinking a Hurricane. I don't know how to make the outfit, but after the all weather we had, most people will run in fear.

A-Unit

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The topic for the Halloween party I'm going to is called "Media Analysis End-of-Year Examination: Part A".

I'll probably just wear a polo shirt and trousers.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a bunch of my girl's barbies. I'm taping them to myself and going as a chick magnet.

(I wish I could take credit for this idea)