What are the chances a (psychotic) woman does this?

cykeson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, a while back i posted about my pursuit of a girl and how it all went wrong and she blew me off. Guys here advised for me to move on and cut all contacts from that AW. Since then, i've been receiving lots of calls which the numbers are "Witheld" or "Private Number". The funny things is usually it rings for only a second or two, before i manage to pick it up and hear who's the caller.

Coincidentally it happened so often after that incident. What are the chances it's that AW or am i just being paranoid? Crazy woman who can't take in but can't let go..... ****es!

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not crazy.... you should meet some of the woman that i dated.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a friend who's girlfriend threw a plugged iron in her bathtub after he broke up with her. Apparently, that's one of the most painful ways to go. He had to take her to the hospital after the fuses blew out. And that covers about 80% of the girlfriends, all psychos!

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about my ex girlfriend smash my car, throw something or do something to my dates for about 6 months, and in the end try to commit suicide?

And she was the one that broke with me in the first place.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im getting those blocked calls and i know its the bp blitch from hell that i told to loose my number 3 months ago!! There is indeed lots of psyco women around and often times this isnt realized until the break up? Wish they didnt know where i live ?I can change my phone number but changeing where i live isnt fesible!!!!!!! I have a friend whos wife was cheating on him got caught and burned all his clothes?Then the following week called the cops while he was at the bar and had him arested for omvi on his way home(small town)!!