What are some good MRP I can order?

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently need MRP with high protein and high efficiency in it.

Thanks.

add: Where can I get tasteless creatine on the internet? I can't find it, if you find it, post the link please. And what do you mix it with? Water is sick with tasteless creatine. Thanks.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink EAS Myoplex shakes .. I think they're the best tasting ones.. if anyone can suggest a tastier brand then I'm all ears...

Orange Jubilee
Strawberry Cream
Chocolate Mint (it comes in the Chocolate lovers pack) are the ****

You can get a box of 42 for 49.99 at www.muscledepot.com Once again, if anyone can find a cheaper hookup, please post it so all on the board can benefit.

Also creatine should never be taken with water. It's useless that way, you'll just end up pissing it out.

You have to take it with a high-glycemic carb.. lab test show that dextrose seems to be the best transporter of creatine into the muscle. You could save yourself the trouble and get yourself some EAS Phosphagen HP (Fruit Punch) which you could then mix with the MRP for a pretty tasty shake. HP is also available on the muscledepot site.

P.S. you can use any brand of creatine you want.. however, you pretty much know what you're getting with EAS.. it's very high-quality ****. .. the same cannot be said for some of the more new-jack supplement companies out there..

good luck,
D

Reaction score
DIESEL

So we should we boil the HP to dissovle the creatine so no runs?
If I don't have the HP stuff what else could I use with my creatine?

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put about two cups of raw oatmeal along with one scoop of protein powder into a shaker. Then I eat it with a spoon.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: DIESEL

Originally posted by The False Prophet
So we should we boil the HP to dissovle the creatine so no runs?
If I don't have the HP stuff what else could I use with my creatine?
UH...NO.. HP comes instantized (ie = ready to mix). Just mix with cold water or put it in a shake and it's ready to go. There's never any residue when I drink it.

If you don't have a premixed creatine formula. then either drink it with grape juice or go to a brewer's supply store or wine making supplier and get yourself some dextrose or maltodextrin. It's the same sugar used in most commercial transport formulas like HP or Cell-Tech.

You can buy it here: www.proteinfactory.com

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take Labrada's mrp. Strawberry and chocolate are good.