What are most girls like in bedroom?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not been with many women but I have a serious girlfriend now who is 19 btw and I don't feel like I'm being satisfied in the bedroom. She'll have sex but she wants to do it in the missionary position all the time. She hasn't given me a blowjoib yet either. Are most girls a freak in the bedroom or are they mostly reserved?

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the girl...

Ive had a girl that would barely let me penetrate her...

Ive had other that wanted to be tied down, whipped/slapped and ****ed in the ass

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have slept with a reasonable number....and most have been enthusiastic but unskilled. The trick is to get them really, really turned on, like so much so that they say something along the lines of "f.uck me" or "i want you inside me".....then you tease them just a little bit more, then you nail them.....and don't be afraid to really f.uck the s.hit out of them you know......but also don't be predictable. Mix it up a little.

I think most of the skill is required by the guy anyway. You're the one f.ucking her, not the other way round. If you want it to feel better for you, get her to do kegel exercises, it will make her tighter.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bud_2005 said:
But whats the norm?
I'd reckon, the romanced, slow-going, drawn-out, plot-lined, fore-play that you might see on a HBO late-night rated-R movie is the "norm." I think that the majority of women like it SLow-going and sensual. They want to think about every touch, as if you're thinking about them while in the act. Once they sense you're thinking about YOU, then they'll wanna stop. They are totally selfish creatures. Remember, they buy the 100 different purses and shoes to transfer your savings outta YOUR wallet to sustain their sensual dressing and undressing in changing booths during the day while we are working.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
Well I have slept with a reasonable number....and most have been enthusiastic but unskilled. The trick is to get them really, really turned on, like so much so that they something along the lines of "f.uck me" or "i want you inside me".....then you tease them just a little bit more, then you nail them.....and don't be afraid to really f.uck the s.hit out of them you know......but also don't be predictable. Mix it up a little.

I think most of the skill is required by the guy anyway. You're the one f.ucking her, not the other way round. If you want it to feel better for you, get her to do kegel exercises, it will make her tighter.
I'm not sure.. By some of the posts I have read on this site, I would not be surprised if it was the only way around for a lot of guys here.

I think most girls are ****ty lays.. Although one could argue this is my fault, which I would agree to a certain extent.. I really don't give a **** - I just want to blow my load in there face/hair/back/mouth.

I have found out pretty quickly that the girls who you would perceive as freaks in bed are ****ty lays, while the shy/quiet girls are the best in bed.

I dated a girl for a while who only liked missionary as well.. I didn't care.. She was hot, tight, and I enjoyed it. I got her to open up though. It's up to YOU to get her to try other ****. (obviously don't force anything, but talk her into it)

I think it's funny how a lot of girls read magazine articles about how to be good in bed, yet are fhking horrible when it comes down to it.

Also, I have never heard of a girl who would not suck dihk, but would let you screw her. Weird. Does she have huge teeth or something?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because, you need to take charge!! Fvck her in the missionary position for awhile then, flip her over and start doing it doggy style. Talk dirty to her. After that, tell her to get up and suck your d!ck. Then, move on to other positions... If that doesn't work; you might need to find another girl...

slowstang101

Don Juan
Reaction score
my last gf was reserved but i ended up changing her for the better by simply talking to her and suggesting different things. And getting her drunk helps too. I got no bj's and missionary most of the time with occasional riding. I told her the sex was boring and she eventually came around to giving me bj's and doing other positions. Not all of them but good enough.

Cliff notes: Talk about it, get her drunk, and nail her any way you want. She'll love it.

slowstang101

Don Juan
Reaction score
my last gf was reserved but i ended up changing her for the better by simply talking to her and suggesting different things. And getting her drunk helps too. I got no bj's and missionary most of the time with occasional riding. I told her the sex was boring and she eventually came around to giving me bj's and doing other positions. Not all of them but good enough.

Cliff notes: Talk about it, get her drunk, and nail her any way you want. She'll love it.

Reborn

Don Juan
Reaction score
It aint about what other women are it's about how your girl is. Talk to her about it and propose you two try something new. Might be best not to go with the whole burn mark and choke holds as first thing. In my experience it's bad trying to push women into things concerning sex since it's very easy they get alienated and back away.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've had great luck with my women... all have been great in bed.. or perhaps im easily pleased.. ;) but anyways, the most important part is how you treat them... if they enjoy it, they will do the best they can to make sure you enjoy it too ;)

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends..

Most of the relationships I have been in start very rough in the bedroom, and then sort of eases down as we get farther along in the relationship. It's always good to bring new things into the bedroom. If your girl isn't putting up her end of the bargain, then maybe you're not turning her on enough. Who knows, maybe she just isn't a sexual being. Do something different from time to time, maybe even a little crazy, and see how she reacts.

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
From what I hear, most just lie down on their back and expect you to do all the work.
You need to get laid then. Thats not the case at all. One of my GFs was only about the missionary position, never give head and that all changed after awhile. She was 19 at the time too. It takes some to get young inexperianced girls to do other things.

One day I reached aroung her and started fingering her with my palm facing her ass. She love it so I flipped her over and tried to hit it doggystyle :moon:. She was like WTF are you doing, I told her she'd like it. About a week later I got her to do it and she loved it. She later told me that she thought they only did it like that in movies. ROTFLMAO

She also never gave head and I told her that its pretty important. After that she would do it. She would ask, "Do you want head baby." Needs to say the answer was always an enthusiastic yes.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of them do suck

but a lot of the ones who suck are open to YOU teaching them

the possibilties are endless :)

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on the girl and how the two of you click. A girl may not blow me but she may give the best blow jobs to joe across the street.

A girl may be great in bed in my eyes but suck in your eyes.

Its just a connection. There are a few girls I have had sex with were I felt a connection. Its a wierd feeling and you don't know why you feel that connection but you just do.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are most girls like in the bedroom?

Uhm,...asleep?