what am i to do

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know how to put this the right way so im just going to throw it at you guys.
today i was hanging out with one of my friends, this kid has been blessed by God with great looks, he has never been rejected before in his life, and as me and him were walking i was noticing that alllll the hot girls were breaking their necks lookin at him, he was also tellin me stories about his relationship with his girl and about how all these girls throw themselves at him. This kid is really cool ive known him for a while but i couldnt help but be pissed off. Its not really jelousy that bothered me, im not a bad lookin guy, im like an 8 out of 10, but the thing is, ive had to go through so much crap just so i can look and FEEL like im an 8 outa 10 and this kid was simply born with it. I've tried to do sooo many things just so i can achieve my best look and it seems as if my best is not good enough sometimes. i know i can get the average girls but that is not what i wanttttt. so i feel like all of this has become pointless to me. Ive only had 1 real "girl friend" in my life but the thing that pisses me off is that i know i can get more girls, EVERYONE i know THINKS im a player. that i got girls, but i feel like i cant, i feel like i cant find anyone, and for this reason ive been with one, very pretty girl on and off for 2 years.

IS IT BECAUSE IM NOT TAKING A RISK OR BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING???

on a couple of occasions ive talked to some really cute girls that were interested me but for some reason it never gets passed talking.

sorry guys that this isnt really organized too well. anyyy information would be help ful. thanx

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
relax dude, who cares if you friend gets attention from girls!!! The only person you should think about is YOU, what do you want? If you want to go out with more girls, talk to more, ask for numbers, etc.

Also, get rid of your negative mindset(saying I can't)!!!!!!!!!!

If you think like this you will portray it too! Think positive about your life, and it will reflect on every action hereafter.

Good luck
JW

Premier

Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need is the right attitude. Everyone around you is telling you that you can do it (calling you a player and such). Now you just need to believe it. So this guy is better looking, big deal. I see so many hot girls with butt-f*cking ugly guys. Looks are not as important as you think. It might get you that first interest but you've got to be able to do something with it.

Until you believe that you can do it, you won't do it. (Damn, that sounds way too much like an afterschool special.)

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb

IS IT BECAUSE IM NOT TAKING A RISK OR BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING???
I don't know why, but I get the feeling that you are not taking enough risks. Maybe I get this feeling because you don't seem confident, and people who lack confidence tend not to take risks with women.

Also, if you think about the situation too much, you "won't know what you're doing," to paraphrase what you wrote. When you stop thinking, things happen naturally. Instinct takes over.

tamale

Banned
Reaction score
Your friend is good looking and you aren't. Just accept the facts and target the average looking girls. You would know by now if you were good looking, which you apparently aren't. Just accept it and get on with your life. Maximize what you do have.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoaaaaa i know for a fact that im good lookin, dont even try to pin that sh!t on me, thats DEFINITELY not true, so if u respond, dont use that

tamale

Banned
Reaction score
hb,

Right? You're so good looking that you've only had 1 girlfriend. And all these other girls notice your friend, but not you. Keep dreaming. Don't believe everything your mother tells you.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight then u old hag, post up ur picture and i'll post up mine, since u know so much about guys

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously ,Tamale, I used to think you were cool, but you're becoming a troll. You gave some of the worst advice I've ever heard. You basically said, "Settle for mediocrity." "Fvck that, man.

hb, just treat all girls the same. If you're talking to a 10, imagine her taking a sh1t. It will quickly knock her off the pedestal.

You say it "never gets past talking." Why do you say this? Do you go for a close? If you like the chick, get her number and go out on an action date with her. Make sure you use SOME kino, too. Expand on why it never gets past talking.

Out for now
-Duke