What actress would you date now?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lily Collins (Phil Collins' daughter). This is a tough question esp since we have to only pick one.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scarlett Johannson
San Jose California said:
jennifer aniston
Really? You'd date a woman twice your age?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megan fox

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just picked jennifer Anniston because your gay for Brad Pitt, and that's the closest you will get to him by sloppy seconds with Jennifer Anniston

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Who cares? I'm dating jennifer aniston.
There is a dynamic in human psychology of adjusting preferences to acquisition ability, i.e. sour grapes. It's odd you'd pick the saber toothed Jennifer Aniston (old enough to be your mother) out of the pack of much more beautiful, youthfully relevant actresses like Keira Knightley or Evan Rachel Wood. Are you actually attracted to older women, or are older women the only women you can get? Just asking.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean.. Jennifer Anistan is pretty damn hot, I don't care how old she is. She's very attractive.

And the OP did not say "have one night of ONS sex with" he said "date". there goes more into date than how a woman looks. Maybe he is smitten with th way she carries herself. maybe he just grew up watching friends and jerked off to her like 1000 times. I might be attracted to younger women but i could never date one I don't' have the patience.

lol, she's good enough for brad pitt but she's not good enough for the dude on Sosuave? are you serious? come on man, she's pretty damn good looking

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Holy phuck hahahahahah this thread is amazing

i haven't laughed at a Sosuave thread like this in a long time

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyway, I choose Olivia Wilde.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a woman that when I made my transformation so to speak and really started to grow up, the first time I saw her, I knew that was the model T so speak of the type of woman I want. The entire package (to me at least). Loves horse racing, very pretty, very classy, just as sweet as can be... i'm not going to say who it is, but she's in her early 40's (and still quite attractive)...

and if i were single, you could line up all of the 20 year olds in the world with her and i would chose her and have the biggest **** eating grin on my face on earth. none of those 20 year olds, brings the entire package that she would to the table. we aren't talking about sport ****ing.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
backbreaker said:
there is a woman that when I made my transformation so to speak and really started to grow up, the first time I saw her, I knew that was the model T so speak of the type of woman I want. The entire package (to me at least). Loves horse racing, very pretty, very classy, just as sweet as can be... i'm not going to say who it is, but she's in her early 40's (and still quite attractive)...

and if i were single, you could line up all of the 20 year olds in the world with her and i would chose her and have the biggest **** eating grin on my face on earth. none of those 20 year olds, brings the entire package that she would to the table. we aren't talking about sport ****ing.
Diane Lane? (who is gorgeous)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, but that's a pretty damn good guess. you don't know her, she's not very famous.

diane lane could defiantly get it. loved her in unfaithful.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iwanttofight said:
You just picked jennifer Anniston because your gay for Brad Pitt, and that's the closest you will get to him by sloppy seconds with Jennifer Anniston

Hey Knock it off. If he likes Jennifer Anniston then that's his choice. We are individuals and have different tastes. Personally, she'd be down my list to pick from.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take any of the following:

Selena gomez
jessica alba
redhead from mad men

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta agree with San Jose, here.... She's gorgeous and always has been.

Not sure how that got turned around so quickly....