What a rush!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today by chance i happened upon play auditions in my school's cafeteria and signed up to audition. I was only there to play hackysack, but they wouldnt let me stay unless i signed up, so i signed up half-jokingly. My friends laughed who apparently thought i would do ****ty(little did they know im a great speaker).

SO my numberw as called, i went up with four other actors and we read a few lines from 3 different play scripts. ANd man let me tell you, standing up there in front of like 50 people being judged on every movement you make and every word and intonation of every word you say it felt great! That was a real challenge, handling girls is nothing compared to the exhilleration of that audition.

And yes, i walked on the set and got a part :p

Control your mind, and you can control your body, control your body and you can control your fate. Confidence is key.

Last edited:

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about that. Even if you're not currently so good a speaker as Jester says he is, you should try public speaking or drama. It gains you confidence like you wouldn't believe. Especially when you start getting good at it.

And it really is a thrill.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
Control your mind, and you can control your body, control your body and you can control your fate. Confidence is key.
Assuming of course you assume everything occult is moot, suggesting pure indivinity.

...excellent post.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

Post more, fool!

I missed you (in a non-gay way, of course) :D