What’s your take on Craig’s Ferguson Game

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, these days I came across Craig Ferguson’a Game through YouTube videos, and I found it absolutely amazing the way he can handle a flirtatious conversation bringing little innuendos into the table and just making the women so comfortable.

i don’t know if you have other examples, or just your take on him, and if you have integrate some of his strategies into your game.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that would be called “c0cky-funny?” He makes jokes about everything and then throws in a few perfectly timed innuendos. That is a very good skill because the women put down their guard and laugh about it. They’re not offended and blush during the interviews because some of the things he says are true but often unspoken.

I was helping a female friend fill up her tire with air and the nozzle was not working. I said, “ah, your nipple is slightly bent.” She says, “Not that there is anything wrong with that.” I said, “Nope, still good. I’ll just have to play with it for a little bit.” She then looks at me with a devilish smile. Innuendos are fun to use when the woman is receptive and also when she gives them back. To me that is a subtle sign of sexual tension.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I was helping a female friend fill up her tire with air and the nozzle was not working. I said, “ah, your nipple is slightly bent.” She says, “Not that there is anything wrong with that.” I said, “Nope, still good. I’ll just have to play with it for a little bit.” She then looks at me with a devilish smile.
Have you banged her already?

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the few hosts I enjoy watching now and then (short clips now and then). Him and Graham Norton. Both know how to be pleasant and make the host be comfortable. Craig Ferguson is great at flirting and it's nice when the host replies the same way.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that would be called “c0cky-funny?” He makes jokes about everything and then throws in a few perfectly timed innuendos. That is a very good skill because the women put down their guard and laugh about it. They’re not offended and blush during the interviews because some of the things he says are true but often unspoken.

I was helping a female friend fill up her tire with air and the nozzle was not working. I said, “ah, your nipple is slightly bent.” She says, “Not that there is anything wrong with that.” I said, “Nope, still good. I’ll just have to play with it for a little bit.” She then looks at me with a devilish smile. Innuendos are fun to use when the woman is receptive and also when she gives them back. To me that is a subtle sign of sexual tension.
These are the women we want, as LGBT71 described. Not the frigid/lukewarm ones wanting you to chase them.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you banged her already?
Nope. I’m married and she has a partner. Doesn’t stop her from flirting tho. Often times she is the one that makes sexual comments first. It’s more of a friendly banter. I think if we were both single it would have happened already.