Went to Lunch, Things Went Well, Now What?

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
I took the girl i have been interested in to lunch today, it went really well and we had a good time, There was good eye contact and kino, and could tell that we both were into eachother. She was gonna go home this weekend to spend time with her family, but my roommates and i are having a party tomorrow so she said she might go home saturday to come over.
-how should i play it if she does come over?
-i was planning on getting really drunk, would this be a bad idea, i dont want to be to sloppy and she is gonna bring her roommates and i would meet them for the first time, so i dont want to make a bad impression being f*cked up

If she doesnt end up coming, should i wait till monday in class to talk to her?
How should i play this to keep her interest high and keep things going well?

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if she doesn't come wait 'til monday to contact so she'll think you had a wild time. If she does come, don't get too smashed and don't get with any other chicks. Keep her IL high through good conversation, EC, etc.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she comes to your party, do not give her all of your attention. Don't be like a puppy begging for a treat. You have people there, so attend to them and have fun. Drink, but stay in control.

If she doesn't come, wait and talk to her in class. Don't show too much interest. Just tell her she missed a great party, and it's to bad.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent heard from her yet today if shes going home or staying at school, should i send her a text to see what shes doing? or should i just let it go and not contact her

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you talked about your party with her at lunch today then there's no need to get in touch with her again today about it, I'm sure she hasn't forgotten.

Getting sloppy drunk wouldn't be the greatest idea; the idea is to get HER drunk!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gomariners51 said:
I took the girl i have been interested in to lunch today, it went really well and we had a good time, There was good eye contact and kino, and could tell that we both were into eachother. She was gonna go home this weekend to spend time with her family, but my roommates and i are having a party tomorrow so she said she might go home saturday to come over.
-how should i play it if she does come over?

What's the matter with you? Second date and you already want to her at a party where there is competition from 5 other guys? I don't think so

-i was planning on getting really drunk, would this be a bad idea, i dont want to be to sloppy and she is gonna bring her roommates and i would meet them for the first time, so i dont want to make a bad impression being f*cked up

Ok well that at least makes sense.

If she doesnt end up coming, should i wait till monday in class to talk to her?
How should i play this to keep her interest high and keep things going well?
Dude, IMHO, first you have to kiss her so passionately that she it makes her knees weak and that she thinks about you all the time. It doesn't sound like you did that on the first date at lunch. Don't invite her to this party. Take her out next week and do something fun and then make a serious move.

Again, if you take her out a second time for lunch and don't kiss her hard, what's the difference between her going out with you and her best friend?
She's not going to lunch with you to enjoy the big salad, she's there with you so you can give her an outer body experience with your kiss and moves.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, i was gonna get ice cream with her next week on tuesday, should i ask her on monday when i see her, or tuesday?
i liked your advice me on making a move on the 2nd date, cause thats true, if i didnt there would be no difference between me and one of her other friends.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would call her Sunday night and make plans for Tuesday's. You might talk for a bit and then say "Hey there's this really good ice cream place I like going to, I'll pick you up at 7 and take you there. You free?"