Went out with ex gf

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with ex gf and two of our friends, but shes got a new bf and i got a new gf.

So the whole evening I didn't use any kino or touched her until I had a glass of red wine and beer and then we played a couple of games of pool.

So I grabbed her butt and she said nothing. I hold her and kissed her and I asked her are she sure she want to do it and she said yes.

We sat at bar and she sat on my lap and we kissed again in neck as well. When I drove home I put my hand on her legs and moved it up and she said it is ok.

She said she want to go out alone with me in future and we are not 100% done.

My question is she say she got a bf, but she allow me to go that far. What do u guys think is she still into me or just playing me?

:)

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, dude, you're a TOOL. A salsa tapdancing drama-loving tool.

You have 4 threads all owned to you're ex girlfriend. What is you're aim? Last time it was that you're ex was at a club with you and you're new girlfriend and she caused some mayhem messing it up with the new girl, now you're going out with that same ex?

Stop making these threads about you're damned ex. You can easily rail her again, I don't know what you're concernced about.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
Man, dude, you're a TOOL. A salsa tapdancing drama-loving tool.

You have 4 threads all owned to you're ex girlfriend. What is you're aim? Last time it was that you're ex was at a club with you and you're new girlfriend and she caused some mayhem messing it up with the new girl, now you're going out with that same ex?

Stop making these threads about you're damned ex. You can easily rail her again, I don't know what you're concernced about.
Please read this article. I'm a non-native English speaker, and even I get this right, so can you!

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he likes the drama that is about to be unleashed upon him. Sometimes headache and heartache is the spice of life?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L B said:
Maybe he likes the drama that is about to be unleashed upon him. Sometimes headache and heartache is the spice of life?
Hear hear, AFC with girl traits :p. Girls love this kind of drama, they indulge themselves in it as much as possible. Maybe this guy does the same :D.