Went for the kiss close on the dancefloor... odd response

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl was seriously grinding and freakin like a champ. Any other girl that did this was ready for a kiss. I can usually tell when they are ready. I'll slowly inch my face closer to hers, eyeballing her lips every now and then. If she doesn't back away you are as good as in.

Well, this one chick was giving me all the right signals, but as I got about 1-2 inches from her, she says, "i have a boyfriend," and kinda backs away. she didn't stop grinding and she kept letting me get extremely close to kissing her.

Why was she grinding like that if she wasn't willing to take it to the next level? I think I made a mistake by continuing to dance with her. Would you have just said thanks for the dance and move on, or would you try to take her shield down?

Reaction score
I think you would call her an attention who*re. I've seen girls do this when they have boyfriends. I woulda said "thanks for the dance...but why the f*uck are you dancing with me like this when your married or have a boyfriend" she woulda responded with some lame crap like " oh it's just dancing"...then I would respond with well how about me taking my dyck out and "you can give me head..as our expresident said it's not really sex!"

I have had married women so turned on by dancing that yes they do go too far. I've even kissed quite a few of them on the dance floor. I even went into a relationship with one I met in Vegas last year.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
Well, this one chick was giving me all the right signals, but as I got about 1-2 inches from her, she says, "i have a boyfriend," and kinda backs away. she didn't stop grinding and she kept letting me get extremely close to kissing her.
Out of curiosity, what were the signals? Grinding does not count when you are at a club, women like to get their own cheap thrills too.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention wh0re for sure.

But look at it this way: You found out what she was before you wasted that much time on her. I still know guys that would get strung along for months with this kind of woman, and it's not pretty.

Wysiwyg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've passed through this once. The girlfriend of my best friend was dancing around me like this, and my friend was on my side! Of course he didn't looked happy, neither did i - friend's girlfriends are men to me. i said "hey, back off!" in a teasing way and runned to the other side of the dance floor...

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why was she grinding like that if she wasn't willing to take it to the next level?"

She liked the attention, and she liked dancing with you. Some girls don't mind throwing mixed signals like that in order to get what they want.

"I think I made a mistake by continuing to dance with her."

Not if you were having a good time and could use her as social proof.

"Would you have just said thanks for the dance and move on, or would you try to take her shield down?"

It depends in the situation. You'd want to read her actions and not words. If she blows you off immediately after that and you get no positive vibes (positive vibes = her KINO'ing you, her following you around, her looking at you all starry eyed), after you get off the dance floor, then she was just having a good time. I'd move on personally. Find a different girl to dance w/ and perhaps make the girl jealous.

Cheers!

I've got the hook up for generic Accutane (Isotretinoin). Hit me up if interested.

Madbandit@gandabacha.com

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I think you would call her an attention who*re.
Yep, right on the money. LOL Im glad that everyone here is learning to spot out these attention whor es. I keep preachin it. ;)

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
or would you try to take her shield down?
NEVER NEVER do this. She has already made it clear that she is an attention who re and is using you. Your not getting anywhere. Better of nexting her.

You ain't a DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother? wether she has a boyfriend or not, you are interested and you go for what you want. If you wanted to kiss her, do so. If she backs her head away or turn the cheek or slaps you then she's not interested and leave. Never leave the work half done.