Weird

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people think I am weird. I want to solve this problem. For, example this one girl I like, she wasn't eating or drinking much so I got concerned. I went out of my way to help her, even drove to where she worked to see if she was okay. She found this weird according to this girl.

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
weird..maybe you should seek help?

or maybe you should'nt be soo concerned about what people think about you.
Weirdo! lol

I keed
I keed

Weird is cool if that's your thing..it's better then being called a psycho or a serial killer lol.Also,what makes you weird and why would they call you weird?

the things you do? how you act? weird is cool and interesting because in a world of normalcy and monautness routine..sometimes you have to act a little crazy to have some fun..just a little though,you don't wanna end up in jail or anything.:whistle:

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be aloof. Don't give a **** about anyone else but you. I think that's a song...

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way. When i've been called weird i say "yeah i know i'm so weird it's cool". Another time went like this.

Cara: Chuk your so weird
me: yeah i know i love being weird
Cara: (flirty laugh) yeah your pretty good at it.

Now granted when i'm called weird it's in more of a out of norm sense but in a cool way. I'm considered weird in a sense that I'm an individual and i don't care if something i do is stupid or foreign to others because it's who i am. My weirdness is a part of my cool personality.

Work on turning your "weirdness" into a positive. My weirdness is cool because it conveys a sense of style and mystery. Unlike some "weirdness" which conveys creepy and unattractiveness.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even drove to where she worked to see if she was okay.
That is weird. In a bad way. If she was good enough to work, she's obviously doing fine.

You have a MAJOR case of social awkwardness/AFCness. Read DJ Bible, bottom of page.

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
weird or strangeness is a positive quirk some people were fortunant enough to have.Anna Faris of the scary movies series is HOT,Jenny Mcarthy is also a weirdo..but she is HOT,Amanda Bynes had her own show called the Amanda show and she was also weird,.but HOT.Look at all the cool stars too..Jack Black,Will Farrel,Jim Carrey..these are all of the wall guys but also highly successfull..they reconized their uniqueness and built upon it.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ****en hated Amanda. I wanted to beat the **** out of her. I've never ever wanted to do that to anyone else (other than Nicole and Paris.)

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
That is weird. In a bad way. If she was good enough to work, she's obviously doing fine.

You have a MAJOR case of social awkwardness/AFCness. Read DJ Bible, bottom of page.
I would'nt go as far as saying that he had MAJOR case of social awkwardness/AFCness. lol

he was worried about her,so he did something about it.At least he took action and did something.It beats the heck out of worrying about it,going online ,taking a poll of what other people would do then go off to do whatever they advised :kick:

true he may have jumped the gun but you live and learn :woo:

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alkali said:
I ****en hated Amanda. I wanted to beat the **** out of her. I've never ever wanted to do that to anyone else (other than Nicole and Paris.)

lol she WAS annoying as hell on that show,I don't remember what skit it was but she kept screaming and screaming at her pet parrot or something like that.She has filled out quite nicely now and alot less eccentric then before.She was HOT in that one movie She's the man :whistle:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... And proud of it. Thank Baal I'm not normal (saying the word "normal" with a derisive tone).

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well how well do you know her? If you don't know her very well she might think you are creepy for checking up on her and so forth.