Weird situation with girl at work, need advice, badly.

SomeKindaHate

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like this chick from work, but she is straight from China, so I’m not too familiar with their culture. Well I told her in a conversation that I was getting a pass to 24hr fitness, she got one a few days later and asked me to go with her. Hey, she is interested, right? I also heard stories on how she talks about me a lot, all positive things. Well we went to the gym after work, for some reason I told her that I wasn’t interested in anyone at work (dumb mistake, not sure why I did that), she then changed her whole attitude. She automatically started talking about if I want to try dating her friends, she did not sound genuine about it. I think she was using this tactic, because I somehow subliminally told her I wasn’t interested in her, but I am.

I’ve used this tactic too, after getting rejected. Basically I did it because I wanted to pay it off, as if I was not interested in the first place. Catch my drift?

Anyway, I want to tell her how I feel and possibly date her. She is single. If I get rejected then I will look like a loser on trying to get with her friends. Plus we plan to go to the gym with each other 3 times a week, which will be really awkward. What should I do fellas?

Reaction score
Just email her at work and say "We definetly have alot in common we should hang out sometime".. Then when she says it's cool set up a date!

This worked for me recently.

EDIT nevermind, I replied before I finished your whole post i see you already went out.

Reaction score
Always pursue a girl who you fancy, romantically! Don't beat around the bush!