Weird situation! All advice needed

Thunderchild

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just wondered if anyone could give me an answer to my situation, regardless of how brutal or cold your advice may be.

Basically, Ive had a girlfriend now for almost 2 years, and things have been very rough. The girl in question is a definate 8 out of 10. Things have always been rocky between us, and there have bin 3 occassions where she kissed other people, mainly when out/drunk, yet I always forgave her.

However this sunday, just gone, after a major argument I travelled home to stay with my parents just to let things cool down.

I hear no contact from her, and then she e-mails me last night to say that, when I had gone and left her, she called up one of her Exes and invited him around. Basically, they kissed/cuddles etc, and she then gave him oral.

She says she still loves me, and even wants to move house to be nearer to me where we can start again. the trouble is my heart and soul are saying 'stay with her', whilst my mind is saying 'leave her!!!'.

Im stuck in the middle at the minute, and dont want to lose the love she claims she has for me, but the thought of what she did is killing me.

Any thoughts or ideas?? Would be greatly appreciated, as Ive bin up nearly 36 hours from worry!

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT!! man listen to your head

sjoasja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to live in a false realilty for the rest of the relationship with her ,
always saying to yourself that she DOES love you .. and she can't help it that she kisses/cuddles/HAve SeX with OTHER PEOPLE coz she is drunk ?

Then go for it ...

Or else just give up on her ... Man u should set up some rules about what
you want in a relationship .. You are just being naïve now..!

Open Your Eyes For God Sake... !

Do you want a "GIRLFRIEND" Who Will keep CHEATING ON YOU ??

Or do you want yourself to have a real GIRLFRIEND??

_DracoLord_

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the same situation once before, and she's most likely doing worse things than she tells you about. There is only one option for you here - leave now. Do not get back with her for any reason. She does not love you, and things will not change. Leave and do not look back.

panosha

Don Juan
Reaction score
LEAVE HER...

if you still feel attached to her, ask some buddies to get you some girls that will run a sex train on you, then you'll forget her;)

Royal Ace

Don Juan
Reaction score
unanimous response from all the comunity.

get rid of that girl. it will be the best thing you have made in the last 2 years!