Weird response. What do you guys make of this?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her yesterday "hey there beautiful. Lets grab a bite to eat this week."

She says "okok that would be fun! when were ya thinking?'

Then we set up logistics and have fun banter for a little bit.

today she sends me a msg "did you ask me on a date yesterday, or is this simply casual?:p'

Low interest? or just retarded?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
Neither...her response is very common place.

Interest is high and her hamster is spinning thinking about the upcoming date. Respond with either

1) A date.

2) A date. But I'm super shy and scared of girls so Im going to tell you casual ;)

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
today she sends me a msg "did you ask me on a date yesterday, or is this simply casual?:p'

Text her and tell her "I'll pick you up and take care of everything, all you need to do is show up and look hot." She'll know its a date.

What does it mean?... hard to tell, texting sucks it's just words, if you heard her voice you would be able to tell from the tone of her voice where you stand.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All interesting responses. Especially the last one.

I was thinking, what if i ignored it, let her hamster spin like crazy, come the day of the date I say "better be getting ready for our date in an hour ;)"

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
All interesting responses. Especially the last one.

I was thinking, what if i ignored it, let her hamster spin like crazy, come the day of the date I say "better be getting ready for our date in an hour ;)"
Don't. She might think you were just joking around and set up other plans. Set the date and go ghost till the day of the date.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. Lucky for you I am an extremely perceptive individual except when it comes to my own life. Never the less, I concur with RangerMike. Chick digs you and has the hamster spinning. Are you casually asking her out to get to know her better or are you a man asking her on a romantic date.

Girl decoding mechanism explained:

Should I wear a dress? High heels? How tall was he again? Is he as cute as I remember? I should dress accordingly just in case? OMG I need to get my nails done! Wait I could just do them myself and get my haircut again instead? Maybe dyed? No No. What the f am I thinking, I dont even know if I like him yet? BUt I liked him that night. I wonder what he does for a living? Does he make money? He was kinda funny and charming though. I wonder if he makes money and he’s charming. I wonder if he wants kids?

I am so sick of douchbags? I wonder if he is a douchbag. I AM NOT GOING to SLEEP with him!!! Ever! Until I am married to him! Wait...what am I thinking. Why am I thinking about marriage! I dont even know him yet. I should shave my legs and p^ssy though just in case. I don’t want him to think I’m a prude. I dont want him to think I am a slut either. Maybe Ill just shave one side of my body. OMG. I am freaking out. I dont even know if this is a "date" that ends in sex or marriage! Ill just text him and ask him. Ill do it in a few hrs. When I am at my hair appointment. F^ck should I go on birth control?! No, he will bring condoms. What guy doesn’t have a condom. He better not have a condom with him. He’s a player I bet. D!CK! Doesn’t matter I am not going to sleep with him. I wonder if he will want to kiss me. I hope he does. I hope I want to kiss him. Sh!t Im a sl^t. O well. I am horney. I hope he is the one.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight fella's Im probably going to reply with a simple: "date ;)"

Keeping it simple and not adding to much but still being playful. And then refrain from talking to her until the date.

What you guys think? :)

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i sent it and she replied after like 5 mins with:

"lol woah now that was very bold:p"

im thinking of replying with

"get used to it, im a very bold guy"

and boom! then no more reply until day of date.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about "Neither, it's a science experiment. I bet you'll look sexy in your lab coat".

And no smilies.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooops, sorry, just saw you sent the "date" message.

I strongly suggest that you not respond to her bold statement.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt reply to her bold text.. and youre right MOTU, i shouldnt.

but even weirder she just msged me after her bold text "i hope you know i'm kidding...:("

wtf lol

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
How about "Neither, it's a science experiment. I bet you'll look sexy in your lab coat".

And no smilies.
Thats the dumdest line I have ever heard. Dont send that.

MOTU said:
I strongly suggest that you not respond to her bold statement.
But this is very wise! Listen to him.

This girl is a ball of insecruity. Just be yourself and have fun. This is a lock if you dont overthink it.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
narcissist said:
I texted her yesterday "hey there beautiful. Lets grab a bite to eat this week."

She says "okok that would be fun! when were ya thinking?'

Then we set up logistics and have fun banter for a little bit.

That's a trap question bro.

If you text back "date," she has in writing you like her and want to sleep with her and have spend alot of money on her. It's also good for her ego and she can show her boyfriend that another guy wants to sleep with her. It also gives her a chance to say "Oh, sorry. I thought we were just going as FRIENDS."

If you text back "casual." she has in writing that under no circumstances you can touch her. And since you offered to go for dinner - you are paying.

I wouldn't respond. ANY answer you give gives her a chance to back out and can used against you. :nono:

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Haha slow down.. let's get to know each other first..and if you play your cards right who knows ;)"

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think High Interest and she's simply a female AFC

no need to over work this , some responses in this thread stink of trying to hard

just reply with something like "well what do you think "

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, she's probably (probably?) used to hearing everyone (beta/afc guys) text her things like that, which is why she was wondering. Those guys probably wouldn't have the balls to tell her it's a date, but she likely doesn't see you as one of those guys, so she's making sure. I wouldn't say she is an AFC/Beta girl, just because of that. I'd come up with some witty response to her question. Keep it fun.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
I didnt reply to her bold text.. and youre right MOTU, i shouldnt.

but even weirder she just msged me after her bold text "i hope you know i'm kidding...:("

wtf lol
Make sure you tease this girl when you are out.. her hair.. makeup.. shoes.. choice of food .etc but don't over due it and it is instant gina tingles.

I would rekken the best reply to "I hope you know im kidding" is... (Lol np) and just keep it at that.. no need to over think her massive insecurity.