weird phaze

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have any of u ever gone through this phaze or somthing or after a gf dumped u i dont know if thats why but i now find it fun to cut my upper arm and i play with my knife alot.. i cut it like 5 times up by my biceps well higher but u get my point.. anyone ever expierance this?......... i like did it in front of some friends they where all "EWWW"

It kinda feels good..

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kinda like freddy from nightmare on elm street.
i would stop that **** before u turn into masochist.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Yeah, I went through that phase. It's fun when you start doing it to your friends.

Until the cops start chasing you of course.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt do it to anyone else but i show people when i do it somtimes .. get weird reactions.... started like a few days ago.. do it once a day.. i think i needa stop though, people will think im crazy..

Reaction score
Actually, I don't think its that strange.

I've done it before, it might be just about feeling something other than the pain of losing your GF (especially if you were really close).

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit being a crybaby and stop cutting yourself.

Gothic losers do that.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wh01987
have any of u ever gone through this phaze or somthing or after a gf dumped u i dont know if thats why but i now find it fun to cut my upper arm and i play with my knife alot.. i cut it like 5 times up by my biceps well higher but u get my point.. anyone ever expierance this?......... i like did it in front of some friends they where all "EWWW"

It kinda feels good..
Yeah, it's really fun when you get addicted to cutting yourself and/or end up with a buttload of scars up and down your arm. :rolleyes:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cutting is a serious problem, not a phase. (don't you watch the after-school specials!?)

See a shrink. (I hear Starman is available).

No, but seriously, stop doing it. And if you can't then see a counselor or tell your parents or someone.