Weird ass coincidence or? To everyone who's dated an AW

SeeThruIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the guys that have dated and had problems with attention wh0res and/or women that seemed to have BPD, do you know what their sign was?

My ex was a Gemini and I've noticed 90% of the women on dating sites are geminis and their traits are VERY similar to what I experienced and they seem to always be on these dating sites no matter how much time passes.

Maybe a new rule is for us guys to avoid women born under this sign? Very interested in knowing if the women who are giving the most problems and causing guys to post are Gemini women.

SeeThruIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read up on ESFP personality types. I think this was what my ex was. The thing that really stood out was this:

"People with this personality type are often the first to help someone talk out a challenging problem, happily providing emotional support and practical advice. However, if the problem is about them, ESFPs are more likely to avoid a conflict altogether than to address it head-on. ESFPs usually love a little drama and passion, but not so much when they are the focus of the criticisms it can bring."

Noticed that in multiple ways during the relationship and the most evident was how things ended with us. Pretty interesting.

SeeThruIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine these types will ever be in a healthy relationship? Or at least a long term one

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
If the girl grew up in a western civilization such as the USA or UK than you are bound to have issues.

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
SeeThruIt said:
Maybe a new rule is for us guys to avoid women born under this sign?
No. Confusing cause and correlation. You have been burnt by a gemini, so the sign triggers your trauma. But being an $$hole is a personality trait, not a function of nationality, profession or astrological sign.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moroder said:
No. Confusing cause and correlation. You have been burnt by a gemini, so the sign triggers your trauma. But being an $$hole is a personality trait, not a function of nationality, profession or astrological sign.
True. There are psycho chicks born during every month. Don't avoid Gemini's...learn to recognize the signs of a crazy girl early on and don't get involved with them. :up:

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's very weird. I just got done with an AW, and after reading your post I was curious so I went and checked. Yup, she's a Gemini. What's even stranger is she's obsessed with astrology, remembers everyone's birthdates and what not, checks horoscopes etc...

SeeThruIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look up Gemini female personalities they all say they're pretty much the hardest of the signs to keep long term. They're an air sign which means they're always wandering and very indecisive.