weight loss compliments

yngad

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys i just have a simple question for you.

at the beginning of the summer i started working out alot more, got a personal traininer, nutritionist, etc and really committed myself to losing weight. i wasn't really fat but a little bit chubby. i lost about 15 pounds and since school started i've been getting more looks and compliments from girls at work (resteraunt) and girls I hang out with every once and ahile how should I respond to them? i say the typical thanks but is there anything c+f i can say?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell em you're feeling famished and that they better invite you over for dinner

clothing optional

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them that you've been in training for your Ultimate Fighter match with Jarred the Subway guy.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Tell them that you've been in training for your Ultimate Fighter match with Jarred the Subway guy.
LMAO! Classic.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're ripped, but like, 'yeah, but i need better (insert body part here, like abs)' then take off your shirt. Then be like 'i think my (insert body part) could be alittle harder, what do you think' then take their hand and put it over that body part.

yngad

Don Juan
Reaction score
good suggestions ... i'm not to ripped yet ... but will get there gotta lose a bit more weight first

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that song on south park about jared lol

" He's still lookin' good!

His name is Jared

His name is Jared and he likes to eat the sandwiches..."