Weakness

jlee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is showing a soft side of you a bad thing? Showing some of your weakness, instead of all your accomplishments. Theres this girl I've been seeing and I made out with her. I told her some stuff about myself that I wouldn't have share with anyone else, basically some of my weakness. Things I'm afraid of and what I fear.

I told her this is probably the worst path in life I've taken and there are other paths I could've taken. There are things in the past that I've done, that I've regretted.

I'm not sure if this was a bad move on my part and I'm kind of afraid that I revealed too much weakness.

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad move on your part.

Girls aren't attracted to insecurity. Stop showing her your insecurities. Instead, show her that you're improving yourself and your life for the better.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Why you had to tell her that? She didn't know, she assumed you were cool, but you've lied. I bet she's not going to hang out with a liar anymore.

"But I said the truth!!!" I hear him crying. lol. Truth is she was with you because she thought she found a more than average guy, something interesting. Yet you've lied about that. Quit ruining fun for women. We all have secrets, some of us have secrets that we feel confident enough not to share with anybody else. That's a true honesty! Honesty the way average guy knows, vs honesty the way it should be.

Tell me. What did that poor woman do to deserve to hear your secrets so soon? She looked pretty? Smelled good? Had breasts? Thin legs? Shallow, shallow, shallow!!!

P.S. I bet you got nervous because you didn't know what to do. So you thought if I make myself varnuble she will feel sorry for me and I can get away just fine. They never know you don't know what to do.