We were meant to be together.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that mean she wants sex? Or just a relationship. She is slutty and touches me.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be more detailed. She may be a physco. What did you do to make her say this?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that mean she wants sex? Or just a relationship.
Ask her. (Jesus, dude)

Edit: Uh, couldn't she want sex AND a relationship?

Could it be that she isn't sure?

I mean, WTF kind of nitpick pointless hypothetical theoretical question is this?

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she was feeling a lot of positive emotion for you at that point in time. Women will verbalize what they feel in moments of strong emotion. Sometimes, their emotion will be so powerful that they'll cry.

To put it in simplified sosuave terms, her IL is currently high.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
It means she was feeling a lot of positive emotion for you at that point in time. Women will verbalize what they feel in moments of strong emotion. Sometimes, their emotion will be so powerful that they'll cry.

:D :crackup: Sounds like rape. :nervous:

Be careful what you take in from this site. It could be putting them on your emotional rollercoasters from your point of view but if they are crying. I say you have to step back into reality.

To the original poster if she actually says this to your face I would doubt she really means it. Either way sounds like an invitation to kiss her. Do you really need to ask this? How is she slutty by touching you? I think this site really is just a gathering of the mentally unstable.

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

To break it down even further.

It's a come on. She's trying to pick you up.

Haven't you guys ever used that line before? Ever?
(Clears throat)
Yah, me neither.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. It's not like she really means it. She is just giving out an invitation.
That's when you kiss her.

How can you NOT see this?

4th letter

Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Does that mean she wants sex? Or just a relationship. She is slutty and touches me.

So your not in a relationship

but she thinks you were meant to be together

what ages are we working with here?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she wants to surgically fuse both of your bodies together at the torso. Congratulations, you've found the one!