We need to get a new C+F thread started

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Guys(oh yeah & the few chicks on this site :)), we really need to get a new C+F thread started, the one in the bible is great but there's not really many examples.
Yeah u guys will be thinking, c'mon Jango ur the one bringing this up so u should start off with some c+f examples but, the last 2 months ive been way way too busy to really pick up chicks & be c+f well apart from the occassional clubbing but, there u cant be c+f, way too loud.
If i start giving c+f example's everyone will laugh cause theyre so lame:D (not that i really care:p), im spontanious so, i cant think up of c+f right off the bat sitting behind the pc being a Keyboard Jockey.
So c'mon people lets hear ur c+f side.

Da Joa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl says: "I've seen you before.." or, "I recognize you from somewhere..."

Reply: "Yeah, you might have seen my billboard."

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
most of my "C+F" is off the collar, spur of the moment. cant really remember any, but if i do, they'll be here

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
C+F is more an attitude then regurgitated lines that you memorize... If this site has taught me anything - that's it. I'd suggest FINDING a friend who's C+ F by nature, or has taught himself how to be C+F, and stay in his presence, learn by example.