We have it so easy right now

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in highschool, getting girls is probably the easiest thing there is.
if you've read material on this site, then your mind is so much more mature than theirs.
in highschool, there's no need to "game" girls.
just go up with confidence and talk to them and have a good time.
simple.
but in the outside world, i fear that it's going to get a lot harder.
it seems like there's so much more competition.

i'm just a senior in hs.
but for you older guys, would u say it got harder or easier for you in college?
and is it even to find a respectable girl in college?
since all i hear about is just constant sleeping around.

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
well from my perspective (only one semester at community college so far) it requires you to try more. your teachers dont urge you to socialize like in HS so you have to take matters into your own hands... community college sucks imo too. go to a real college, its more fun. but its really a matter of meeting people in college, because you dont just know everyone like you do in high school. if you dont try you wont meet anyone...

Xul

Reaction score
I'm a junior in highschool and wish I had started learning this stuff a few years ago rather than a few months ago. I found that just by speaking loud and clearly with confidence during class, rather than being silent the whole period or mumbling quietly when I'm supposed to talk, girls will be more apt to talk to me on their own. My biggest problem in class of "How do I even START to talk to these girls?" more or less went away just by presenting myself as more a more confident person.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think in college, you will have to rely on you inner self.
there are no outside forces to help or hurt you.

i like this because in high school, i have a bad rep since I went through my afc stage, then a jerk stage, and lets all just love and be happy stage to i don't even know now.... like a combination of all of those. But i experimented a lot in HS and i'm seen as sort of a weirdo.

I still talk to girls fine.
But i find that any girl i talk to outside of my school is super interested in me.

At the same time, it scares me because I don't know if what I have is enough.
That is why this year I will try to internalize as much of this as possible.
And learn to live and love.
To accept the pain in life.
To go out and approach at least 100 girls.

I want to be set for when college comes around.

anyone else got input on some of their experiences?

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
well when i was in hs i was always wishing i had become a ladies man when i was young, but the simple truth was i wasn't. not even close. but now that im out of high school and alot more on my own there isnt the pressure i felt before to be good with girls... its helped me like myself more and ultimately make everyone around me like me just as much.

crazy asian i was in the same situation as you as in i didnt have the best rep, but i was always popular around new people... and yes, college is a fresh start, even with people you knew in the past. alot of people are very open minded when starting college and you might just make friends with people you didnt really like in high school...

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "outside world" isn't any more difficult than highschool unless you make it more difficult on yourself.

At least it wasn't and hasn't yet been for me.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College is way better so far. But then again, I went to a very small high school.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
Cavemen didn't need game
cavemen also lived in caves.
how bout u try go doing that?

times change, and people adapt.
that's what we do.
get real bro.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
For a guy who got girls in HS: harder in college
For a nerd in HS: easier in college
That's not true. I got girls in high school... it wasn't harder in college... and now that I've graduated it still isn't any harder.

If you think it's harder then its a problem with your own thinking and that will set you back more than anything else could. Isn't this site all about training yourself how to be and think for yourself? That being fun and confident will attract women? If you have doubt or think it will be harder than you have lost confidence and you're going to make it harder on yourself and you aren't as likely to be having fun because your caught up in your own doubting thoughts.

Do any newer members here actually read the DJ Bible these days?

If anything, it gets easier as you gain experience, learn more, develop your skills and work on improving yourself. But you can't stop doing things or forget what have already done.

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
cavemen also lived in caves.
how bout u try go doing that?

times change, and people adapt.
that's what we do.
get real bro.
i think he was joking bro,
but it sounds to me your doing quite good, mind PM'ing and tell me how it's like? maybe i'll learn a thing or two

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KidwithSocks said:
i think he was joking bro,
but it sounds to me your doing quite good, mind PM'ing and tell me how it's like? maybe i'll learn a thing or two
yeah maybe, but there are tons of people that think we should act how we acted thousands of years ago.
and i just find it ridiculous.

and what did u want to know?
right now, my mind isn't in a very good state.
as i let myself "slip" and fell for this girl that didn't like me back.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drunk post warning...

I'll admit I didn't start getting girls until after high school, the ones I did in high school were just average, but now that I'm so much of a better person I've noticed that high school girls don't play much of that "playing hard to get" bullsh1t that college girls do. I had this one girl that was 21 all over me and tried sending me these mixed signals by going from being so interested in me then to trying to diss me on several occasions, high school girls are just so much easier, they're just a little bit harder to get to have sex with you. Older girls know what they want.