We give girls 2 strikes, sometimes 3, and they give us 1 strike

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all pretty subjective to the circumstance / each person.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only give them one strike now, unless there are reasonable circumstances. 3 times is I way too many.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People only get one strike when the other person isn't really significantly interested. You can walk all over a woman as long as she's in love with you (not to say that you should, though).

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
People only get one strike when the other person isn't really significantly interested. You can walk all over a woman as long as she's in love with you (not to say that you should, though).
I find it kind of ironic how the guys that get more than 1 strike are usually the men that treat women the worse! (usually seedy characters, jerks, bad boys, criminals).

But us normal guys it feels like just 1 show of needyness, failing a few sh*t tests or just the silliest thing is enough for a woman to give us the friend card or dump us.

The better you treat a woman DOES NOT EQUATE TO HER TREATING YOU WELL. Remember that.

DCC

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
I find it kind of ironic how the guys that get more than 1 strike are usually the men that treat women the worse! (usually seedy characters, jerks, bad boys, criminals).

But us normal guys it feels like just 1 show of needyness, failing a few sh*t tests or just the silliest thing is enough for a woman to give us the friend card or dump us.

The better you treat a woman DOES NOT EQUATE TO HER TREATING YOU WELL. Remember that.
I found that out a month ago. I had been smooth sailing for 28 years because I'd never dated a woman I genuinely cared about. I finally get one, and my game goes out the window, and I was a doormat. Friendzoned on date 2. Working my way out of that though.